Hit my 30 days today

Heck yeah! Woot woot!

Thank you!!

Thank you! Can’t stop won’t stop!

Thank you! Doing my best!!

1 Like

I touched on this at a meeting last night. I have other emotional hang ups and one is anger. It happens when I’m overwhelmed or faced with an unpleasant situation and lately when that happens I find myself incapable of raging. I’m more calm, collected and reserved. I deal with it much easier. And it feels more natural. As before I would jump right to anger now I just talk rationally and chill and think of a solution. It’s like the old me isn’t in control anymore. Someone else is driving and now I’m just the passenger fiddling with the radio. I like it. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not 100% void losing my temper, but I’m getting so much better then before. I’m taking my time assessing the situation. And not being HUNGOVER feels so amazing. Thank you for asking. Sorry it was so much.

5 Likes

Thank you! One day as a time. :smile:

1 Like

Way to go on your 30 days!! A wonderful milestone!!

3 Likes

Thank you. It’s very empowering to know what I’m capable of.

1 Like

Definitely. I have a lot of self work to do. I used to be afraid to do a self evaluation, now I feel more comfortable with it.

1 Like

You are absolutely welcome!

1 Like

Congratulations so proud of you I know you have to feel free.

1 Like

Thank you so much! I am proud to report I have exactly 50 days sober now! I need to stay more diligent about posting on the forum. Thank you again!!

Can’t wait to be there with you in 21 days! :smiley:

2 Likes

You will before you even know it. And everything will change! So excited for you!

Most definitely. One. Day. At. A. Time.

1 Like

Congratulations on your 30 days in

1 Like

Thank you!! It was a real mile stone in my life

1 Like

really is a big number I’m at 1 month 3 days it feels like the month went quicker than the 3 days. My kids oh are in there late 20 early 30s said Dad your not drinking I smiled and said not todsy

1 Like

Yeaaaaa buddy am on day 16 cant wait to hit that number my self congratulations keep killling it

1 Like

Thank you. All the best.