Hmm can i do this

Today is the day i wont touch dabs. :relieved: I’ve been a daily smoker for more then 10 years.

9 Likes

Indeed you can. In the beginning all that’s needed is a desire to stop. Gotta find what works for you to keep you focused on staying healthy and happy.

This site helps a lot, online meetings too. Getting out & meeting new sober folks and doing sober things.

I’d recommend meditation and stretching, chair yoga or a short walk when cravings or when you’re in your head and it’s fucking with you about smoking.

So glad you’re here!

1 Like

I love your profile pic! One day at a Fing time indeed

2 Likes

You can do this! I’m on my 4th day. I’ve been an all day everyday smoker for about 20 years. I used flower, dabs, and edibles. It has gotten to the point where i don’t even like doing it anymore. I was always in a fog. That fog is lifting and I’m seeing things a little more clearly. There’s other people on here that are in the same boat and they are very supportive. One thing that has helped keep me motivated is the money i will save. The sober tracker has an option to track the money you’re saving. It’s a huge help. Thanks for sharing. You came to a good place.

2 Likes

What’s flower dabs and edibles in your world?? Edibles as in thc/cbd edibles??

Yes the edibles have thc. The dabs come in more of an oil and It’s more concentrated. Flower is just weed.

1 Like

Ah I see! 🫶🏻 Thankyou and good wishes for your journey 🫶🏻🫶🏻

1 Like

You can do it!!. Welcome to the ts forum😀

1 Like