Home alone - venting

Not much of a point to this post, but my parents are out of town so ive had the house to myself. I didnt drink tonight and im proud of myself for that. My mom is so stressful to be around, when shes here i wish to be left alone. But now that my parents are gone, i just feel so lonely. Its just eerie. And theres always that fear of someone breaking in, although i know its not very likely. Just feeling kinda depressed and very lonely tonight. Proud of getting through the day and i hope i can fall asleep soon so i dont have to feel this way any longer. Sending love to all of you :blue_heart: and if youve read all of this, thank you.

10 Likes

Hope you are asleep already, but when you are used to being buzzed or blacked out, sober alone time can feel very empty and long. It takes some getting used to, but you will start to relish your alone time. :purple_heart:

5 Likes

Good job! That’s so awesome you made the right decision just keep if up and keep going hard work pays off you know. You ever thought about doing an IOP PROGRAM or taking therapy ? If so I know a great therapist the place is called “SONDERMIND” If u have insurance benefits through your employment they might cover the cost but it’s like a video zoom therapy if your interested I can reach out and get a referral invitation for you lemme know here to chat anytime !!!

2 Likes

You made it through the day :raised_hands: :clap: sober :blush: continue on your journey one day at a time.

2 Likes