Hopes, prayer requests, praise reports and victories daily

Speaking things into existence here.
Manifesting reality.
Giving praise to victories, no matter how little. (Perspective)
Asking for prayer or for others to carry our burdens and send love and healing.
Brainstorming ideas, dreams and hopes.

I’m thinking this might be a helpful and healthy place to jot them down.

Here goes…

:100::heart::pray:

12 Likes

I hope to get a call or text from my 18 year old son soon. It’s been over three years since we’ve had any communication.

I hope to get State of Colorado to approve my dreams of a nonprofit for 501(c)3 status by end of this year.

Praise report!!! I’m 103 days clean today. I’ve been around lots of drugs and drinking and had many emotional, traumatic and anxiety riddled chaos over these last 3 months and havent desired to run away from them by using.

15 Likes

Would you like to add your thoughts, prayers, hopes and/or victories of today on here?

A short - list of TS users whom I gain insight and small daily victories from reading their posts, memes, shares, struggles, hopes and more.

@Its_me_Stella
@Lisa07
@Dazercat
@Butterflymoonwoman
@Rockstar24777
@I.cant.We.can
@CATMANCAM
@Callie99
@JB.5280

7 Likes

I hope that the member that has announced herself coming back at the last three meetings finds the strength to put the dope down. I hope that she reaches out before she picks up again. I hope that she keeps coming back.

:pray:

12 Likes

Great topic Alison! I’d like to share a victory. One of my close friends I met in AA had a severe relapse 3 months ago and wound up on life support with doctors telling us to say our goodbyes. Tonight we celebrated her 90 days. To see her standing up in front of us, giving a speech was priceless. Brought us all to tears as we each shared how her experience affected us. It’s a reminder how awful this disease is. Estatic that she pulled through because too many don’t. :pray:

15 Likes

I hope I sleep well and get to work on time tomorrow.
I pray for the health and well being of humanity.
Praise for @PaigeTurner for 103 days and myself not gambling day 5

11 Likes

Amen!!!

Perfect example of prayer request turned praise report. Lol!
I love hearing this story. Thanka for sharing!

5 Likes

Yesss. I hope she does too. I hope she finds her worth again and the courage to do what’s needed to put it down.

5 Likes

Good job on with-holding from gambling. :100:
Thanks for sharing

4 Likes

:pray: I am praying for someone very close to me who was diagnosed with an inoperable brainstem tumor 3 years ago. He has another MRI in March and he has been off chemo since last Nov. I am praying that this tumor is stable and and not growing again
:pray:I am praying that me and my hubbys relationship continues to grow and improve
:pray: I pray for all those struggling with homelessness, addiction, those that are being abused or neglected
:pray: I pray for continuous recovery from all my addictions
:pray: I am praying that my husband finds a solution for his extensive dental treatment thay he needs done

11 Likes

Thank you @PaigeTurner for saying that it means a lot. I guess I need to ask you all for strength. Tomorrow is the one year anniversary since Corey died and I’m not sure how it’s going to be tomorrow. Pretty sure I’m not going to use but I hate having to sit through hard shit like this, it’s fucking exhausting. Anyway, great topic Alison and great posts everyone, love you guys :sunglasses::metal:t2:

12 Likes

Rob
I pray that somehow you can find peace in your day. You are not alone we are all here with you. Love you brother.
:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

6 Likes

Thank you very much Stella, love you too :sunglasses::metal:t2::heart:

6 Likes

@PaigeTurner thank you for including me :yellow_heart: I always love reading your gratitudes and I really like this thread. Giving people a space to feel seen, heard and spreading postivity and hope is one of the best gifts you can give people :kissing_heart:

I’m praying for the safety of the people overseas and for peace.
I’m praying for Ian and his chronic pain. I want to take it away for him.
I’m praying for my mom always.
I’m praying for @ShesGotMoxie father in law.
My thoughts are with @Rockstar24777 tomorrow. I’ll be praying for you. I’m sending you strength and love. You are such a beautiful human.

7 Likes

Sending prayers of love and strength for @Rockstar24777 for tomorrow. Anniversaries like this are hard , do whatever you need to do to get through it sober, don’t sit alone with your thoughts unless that’s what you feel you need to do. Reach out if you’re struggling. You honor your son’s memory by staying sober every day and by the amazing work that you are doing to prevent others from meeting the same fate. ,:pray:t2::blue_heart:

7 Likes

Prayers for myself that I may recover from whatever damage I have done to my body by relapsing. That I may heal and stay alive to pass the message forward through service with newcomers, to give them hope and support and a chance to heal themselves too. :pray:t2:

Praise for myself for 31 days clean from cocaine. :raised_hands:t2:

11 Likes

Thank you very much @Callie99 and @CATMANCAM I appreciate that very much you guys, thank you :sunglasses::metal:t2:And congratulations on your 31 days bro!

4 Likes

This is gonna sound dumb maybe for your situation,

But I didn’t speak to my kids in about a year, long story. But their mother was being very gatekeeper and stopped the communications part of it was good as jt made me focus on me, but it was devastating in many ways

I reached out via letter, postal mail explained what happened what’s going on and left them my phone number, in 2 days I got a text, from both my boys. Now We talk daily and FaceTime once a week, I was prepared for the worst and got a great outcome, you can do it too

11 Likes

As this morning begins… (I’m 4 hours in already)

I pray for radical healing in our souls and spirits and body’s.
I pray that bold love and gentleness spring forth within deep wells of each of us. Facing, handling, accepting in and with love
, each circumstance. Some with weeping, some with anger, yet none with mishaps or character defect reactions. And when we do have mishaps of character, we’d be swift to self correct and make amends to HP then to others or self.

I pray for my enemies, friends and family.

@TigerMatriarch - Praying for your business and that you’d find a better solution for the price gouging.

@Rockstar24777 - I pray that today would be a shift and a break through for you. I pray that you allow all the feelings, questions, hurts, angers , sorrows… I pray you allow them to come. One by one and pass through you. In humility and without needing to run to any substance. I pray that HP cover you head to toe with comfort and love and blanket you with a peace that makes no sense after you feel and allow the other feelings and emotions that come with loss. I’m sending you love, trust, hope, freedom from deep sorrow, ability of acceptance and the joy that may still come in the morning. I’m wrapping you with hugs and healing and comfort. May you feel the surrounding forces that want good and prosperity for you.

@ryanjames022819 - Praying that God release you from the bondage of your Day 1 from other post. And Praise God for freeing you from the bondage of alcohol. Happy Sunday my brother.

@1in8billion -. Sending you love and courage and willingness to dive deep and say what’s really on your mind and heart. (Per previous post on Checking In Daily)

And to the rest of my brothers and sisters on TS . . .

May we continue to strive for better, do the next right thing and love others and ourselves more boldly today.

7 Likes

Thanks for sharing this. What an amazing victory for you!

I do write my son every week. I have been for quite some time. He still lives with his dad and his dad and I have a good and understood relationship.

We are leaving it up to my son on when he feels he is ready. It’s complicated as I’m sure you know.

I pray that my son’s heart would soften toward me. I pray that those around him would encourage reconciliation or some type of healing. I pray I’m prepared and courageous and gentle to listen to his anger when it comes. I pray I can love him enough to heal us both from our past. With God’s help of course.

Thank you again for your share. And I’m so glad to hear of your swift reconciliation with your children. That’s beautiful

5 Likes