Hot teas instead of beers

I have some Oatly which I need to use up, oatmilk is the best plant free version for tea :smile:

Mine is loose black tea with the cooked spices mixed in. Made it one year for xmas gifts and decided it was a recipe worth keeping!

1 Like

I love tea! Recently gone into the world of herbal teas also usually have a green tea at some point in the day. Always have a camomile tea before bed too find it very relaxing and love the taste.

1 Like

Apple sassafras with camomile and honey

1 Like

Last time I tried to drink tea I ended up in the hospital. Still beats drinking beer though.

4 Likes

Here in Scotland we drink tea first coffee second , nice buttered toast and a wee cupa tea finished of with a tunnocks carmel wafer

8 Likes

What was in your tea?!

I like it. Don’t notice the staining. It is a turmeric ginger.

1 Like

I treated myself to a box of goodies on Amazon. Pukka teas and its so decorative it boosts my mood just makinh the tea

…y’all drink tea WITH MILK IN IT??? :flushed: I’ll use honey but I haven’t ever had milk in it

1 Like

Just about everyday I drink green tea I put tumeric and pepper in it and a chunk of fresh ginger honey half a squeezed lime or lemon and a dash of ceyanne it definitely helps the arthritis and super healthy and gives me healthy energy I feel calm and relaxed not geekd out like coffee then crash

4 Likes

That’s a sin :wink::wink:lol

2 Likes

Memories ahhhh the memories of my wee granny setting me up with this minus the coffee

1 Like

Ooooo. I love turmeric ginger! :purple_heart: Right, it does seem that it could be semi psychosomatic, but luckily it tastes good too. :laughing:

1 Like

That sounds like the beginning of a very interesting story… Lol

Milk is standard with black tea here, although some people do drink it without.

Also see - Tea anyone? ☕

Tea is serious business, ha

5 Likes
  1. microwave a cup of water

/troll :grin:

2 Likes

Hahaaaa

I know you have a fancy kettle! So I’m not rising to it :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I dunno what it is, but microwaved water << kettle boiled. And I microwaved many a cup in the past.

1 Like

I know there’s no reason why a microwave wouldn’t be able to boil water, but until I saw stuff about it online (in the last couple of years) I just never considered that would be something anyone would do.

We actually don’t have a microwave either, so it’s not an option for us. The only thing I miss about not having a microwave, is not being able to reheat cold tea back to a nice drinking temperature!

1 Like

It’s funny, cuz microwaves work by heating up the water inside of food. :nerd_face: