How am i such an idiot

clean 62 day and feeling shitty about life. everything seems like it is worse then when i was using. im choking on the short leash im provided by family and to say i feel controled is an understatement . in classic addicted fashion i buck . Decide F it all. ill give everyone what they want to find since they are looking so hard to find it. so i use and what happens 36 houirs after i use? The PO palls and wants me in for a drug test. i forgot about the PO. when i said “f” it all i didnt mean him… i guess i should have been more clear. so hows that for an immediate consequence. My body says run but my mind says go talk to him. now is as good of a time as any and i would rather deal with the consequence on my time and not whenever some cop pulls me ovefor something. i truly amaze myself with my stupidity.

If you don’t mind me asking, What drug??

I think your mind is right on with the idea to go talk to him! Honestly it can get a lot worse… I would want to take that as a sign before it really effs up. Not gonna be easy but you have the choice to make the best of this or really say fuck it and regret that decision very quickly!
also… well done on your 62 days! that’s an achievement you should be proud of

That seems like some pretty solid advice.