How do I copy and paste a Thread?

Somebody did try to tell me how…but I still can’t…
So I press the little chain link and it comes up in a box…then what?

1 Like

You can go to the thread you want to copy, click and hold on the title (I’m on an iPhone) and copy link. Then add to the box that comes up when you click the chain link.
Or you can also add it right to thread by copy & pasting in your response without that chain link too - that’s what I did below

You can also click the chain link and a box comes up where you can put in the name of the topic and search it. Then click on the one you want to insert into your post.

1 Like

When I click on the title of thread it does nothing,no copy and paste…when I click on the chain link…this happens…

It doesn’t say copy or anything…?..the only option is ‘new topic’.
So when I press the chain link…the box has already input the page,so then what…

Press the blue highlighted link again and copy should pop up.

No it doesn’t…that’s the whole issue…I hold and hold and no copy comes up like would usually if you hold over text…just doesn’t with the link box on this app :triumph:

I still can’t use the extra backgrounds and I paid money for them. What is the world coming to :man_shrugging:

Don’t hold it, just tap it twice and the copy should come up.

I understand your frustration, mine was like that for quite some time. I would work around it by creating a new topic with the link and then cutting it out of the topic. A real pain in the ass when you share a lot of links. Now mine works as it should. And yes, as Lisa says tap it, don’t hold. But I assume yours is funky like mine used to be. I am sorry it isn’t working better for you and wish I could offer a better solution than my old work around.

1 Like

No worries :slightly_smiling_face: thanks for responding :relaxed:

1 Like

I DID IT!.. tapping it worked .thankyou :sparkling_heart::fist_right::fist_left::sparkling_heart:

1 Like