How do I do the checking in?

I’m new to this and am trying to figure the app out still. How do I do the daily check in? Thank you in advance and have a great day everyone!

4 Likes

Tap on this thread or if its not visible use the magnifying glass to search for it and write your post.

2 Likes

Follow the link

‘Checking in’ is just typing and sharing your day. That’s it. Enjoy!

4 Likes

Im confused too, is it really just as simple hitting the the reply button? Or pressing the link symbol?

1 Like

Yes, just click into the linked thread, then click the reply. Just like you did here. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

This is me replying to your post by clicking on reply arrow at the end of your post…

Edited in case anyone finds it useful :sweat_smile: …… Your profile pic will be in the top right hand corner in my response to your specific post, and you should receive a notification of sorts.

And @Steven this is me replying (just posting) to the thread itself.

3 Likes

Thanks!! :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

You’re welcome :joy:

1 Like

Oh I see the difference! I knew there was one. So in “checking in” you reply to the tread, not just anyone’s post, unless you’re specifically responding to said person’s post.

2 Likes

That’s right! And in general around the forum.

Although on more focused threads, a reply might be either to the original poster, or just in reply to the conversation.

1 Like

excited-hockey

4 Likes