How do you feel about your life this very moment?

Today I have 114 days and everything is starting to repair the disorder i caused. Going to college and about to get out of rehab find a place to live. I am so greatful for the second chance and the support I have recieved. TODAY I WILL REMEMBER MY DESTINY IS OF MY OWN CREATION!!!

11 Likes

Rough day today…

18 Likes

I feel happy. I’m sitting in my car while my boy pumps gas, he is my chauffeur today. This never would have happened in my drinking days, I’m embracing my new life today. :heart:

6 Likes

Well done, seems like you’re doing great- just remember it could all go to pot if you take that first drink

2 Likes

Uncertain, that is all.

2 Likes

Sorry to hear. Work stuff?

I hope you can win the battle!

1 Like

Its always work stuff :wink: “Its never lupus”

2 Likes

I think I get the reference lol

2 Likes

Life is better since finding this app. 3 days this evening. (Bonus points as it’s a weekend and I’m sober as a judge) looking foward to waking up rather than not sleeping at all.

9 Likes

Feeling great about sobriety. Feeling exhausted on vacation with 4 kids and a husband. Just glad to be here. Glad to be sleeping well. Glad to be sober.

6 Likes

I’m at 7 days too. My body doesn’t know what’s happening and my sleeping patterns are all over the shop!

2 Likes

Feeling hopeful…15 days sober drugs 9 liquor. Taking it one day at a time.

2 Likes

Great Question.
At this Moment I am working, but I want to have a Drink when I get off!!! Tonight is the Boxing Fight and I usually Drink while watching the Fights. I’m going to FIGHT this urge. That’s what I’m going to do!

4 Likes

Surprised at how quickly 164 days has gone by, generally feeling good, but still struggling with my depression so in spite of all the good I still feel blah most days. Hopeful that things will continue progressing in a positive direction.

3 Likes

It is a basic truth of the human condition that everybody lies.

1 Like

Down and anxious

1 Like

For ME I feel good and confident. Unfortunately I’m realizing how condescending my husband is to me. I know I often drank when he pissed me off but I didn’t have memories of what had pissed me off. NOW I KNOW!!! So now I have to decide what I’m going to do about it. But at the same time I’m happy that this is a decision that I get to make. I have choices. I have control over my own future.

5 Likes

Well done Ive been sober for two weeks and your story has helped me keep going on the journey to permanent sobriety and making it the norm in my life.

3 Likes

Hunting for positives and clear patches of sleep unaffected by anxiety dumps. X

2 Likes