How do you feel about your life this very moment?

Feelin pretty damn good. I’ve getting stuff done, not flowing too much one way or the other and just bein present. Hit 1 year sober tomorrow.

4 Likes

I am feeling uncertain about everything I’m doing…but as the saying goes ‘this to shall pass’ and hopefully with some certainty :smirk:

2 Likes

Tired - but hopeful.

3 Likes

I have 204 days today, and have a loving god. I feel better today then I have in many years. I am Over all the emotional waves, il tring to be curious about my emotions and trying to just feel them so I can learn where they come from, and a healthy way to deal qith them. It has not been an easy road. So if your struggling it gets better. HOLD YOUR HEAD UP!!!

Hey, just seeing how you are holding up?

I feel that way to sometimes too.:blush:

Optimistic

Today is officially 7 days for me. Been feeling really good about the choice, lots of extra time for meditation and working out.

I was momentarily excited that I had the forethought figure out when homecoming is and if I could hang out my sister and her kids. Then realized I’d have to spend the whole time watching other people drink. No thank you!

1 Like

Personally, I’m scared shitless today - but I’ve not had a drink in 30 years, so that’s not my problem.

I hope everything is ok!!!

Today I feel alot of anxiety and I havnt left my house in two days. Just havnt felt to great. I did get a job and start in two week and signed up for summer classes online. I dont know, guess it will pass.

1 Like

Oh, you know…just my fear and paranoia having a field day.

Oh, hell yeah…it’s a wonder I function at all some days.