How do you keep busy?

Yeah I’m a competitive powerlifter and anticipate a surge in strength because I won’t be lifting hung over/puking during workouts and actually able to recover. I usually go dry for 1-2 weeks before meets and always PR so I’m excited to see what a few months does.

loved that movie!!! completely agree with your whole response and recommendation.

1 Like

It was a great movie! Its one that has stuck with me; that’s the halmark of a good story, ya know?? Definitely recommend it @siand, its a perfect movie for s dreary Saturday afternoon. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I also found out I was boring after I stopped partying :sweat_smile::sweat_smile: I have been trying to add activities to my life so that I’m well rounded again!

2 Likes

I know it’s hard, but in addition to activities like reading, journaling, painting, working out, cleaning the house, I also try to be ok with just being quiet on the couch. I have to actively try but it’s gotten easier over time. And it’s helped me say no when some certain people still message me to go out to the bars, because I’m not looking for anything I’m happy just being at peace in my house. Good luck :purple_heart::purple_heart:

2 Likes

Children, work, and a string of new hobbies (rc cars, leather work, etc.). The hobbies are sadly neglected though.

That’s so cool! I’d be happy to follow the progress on your garden! It’s great to grow food and it’s great to, besides feeding yourself, also make other people happy with any excess you might have.