How I'm feeling

I’ve been feeling alone lately, it’s hard to keep doing this way of life but I know the other way of life is not worth it. I hate this feeling and I’m trying very hard to keep on the right path. I need all the help I can get and am on my hands and knees to get this. I have almost three months sober but it’s the hardest thing I think I will ever have to do in my life.

3 Likes

Congrats on the three months!! Do you have some kind of programm/ weekly routine? Exercise, daily Meditation can be pretty beneficial. When ever you feel you lose focus you should try something new, theres many tools you can work with toward sobriety

Yeah im a part of a recovery home, and pray every morning and night before bed.

1 Like

Sounds good. Honestly i dont feel good giving advice though, as I should rather take advice. I never got to three months, until now though when I keep fighting

Time doesn’t mean anything, all about what you do with the time you have. Don’t get discouraged.

2 Likes

I wont. At least I now know how to do it and have a plan/programm, just have to work it

Maybe a meeting might help plenty of people there have been were you were now wish you well

1 Like

Sounds like you’re doing the right things. Stay strong!

Afraid. Just got the letter for my divorce. I am not so much afraid of the divorce, but I have to see my “husband” after one year again. He is violant and all bad memories are bubbling up.
I try to accept this feeling, not to push it away by alcohol. No, it’s there and it’s reality.
…okay…I admit, I baught new shoes to raise my mood :high_heel:

3 Likes

3 months is huge…and there is light at the end of the tunnel. As your 24 hours stack up it gets easier.

1 Like