How is everyone feeling?

My numbers are in the crapper this month. Folks need to drink more coffee, just saying. Drip, French Press, Espresso, Cappuccino, Latte, just drink some coffee.

2 Likes

I wake up every morning with a sore throat. My kids want to play with friends. I’m feeling CONFINED.

3 Likes

Starting to feel lonely, sad.

3 Likes

Cleaned my house. It’s so clean you could have heart surgery in my living room :grin:

4 Likes

How’s Iowa tonight? I’ve never been west of the east coast. I’ve been to Canada down to Key West…

1 Like

55° and sunny. Been cloudy and cold for awhile but it’s ok so far. States not on lock down… yet. Been keeping busy and what not. Walking the dog as much as possible lol.
The farthest East I’ve ever been is the border of Iowa and Wisconsin lol. I’ve seen the Pacific Ocean tho. I was 8 then.
Hows the east coast? Ive never been to Canada. No passport. Sorry your feeling lonely. I hope that changes soon. This virus is not at all what I was planning on doing in 2020. I want to fish more this year.

The visit to Canada was when I was little; just showing where I’ve been/not been. Didn’t need a passport, took a ferry. I live in southwest Florida now…July will be 17 years.
I couldn’t live without seeing the ocean or gulf daily!
I’m aquarius, water sign…:desert_island:

1 Like

Pisces! :pisces:
Love water and boats!

2 Likes

My son is too, February 23…
He loves it too, and fishing.

3 Likes

Day after me!!! Water baby as well!!

1 Like

Very handsome!

1 Like