How many days y'all? (Part 1)

Congratulations on your time and don’t worry about messing up keep it positive you are what you tell yourself you are and I think your a survivor and work in progress just like the rest of us so keep that head held high and thank God for today :heart::heart::heart::100:

2 Likes

25 days feeling good, school runs then gym, happy Thursday lovely people stay strong and love sent :sparkling_heart:love this app it helps to keep me going xx

15 Likes

UPDATE: Been off the Antibuse for a good three weeks now and still no cravings.

5 Likes

Awesomeness! Yes, this is big for sure. Before you know it, you’ll be at 90 days. Kudos!

W.B.

6 Likes

Im 23 days and feeling great. Loving my sober life.

14 Likes

17 Likes

Beautiful number @Starlight14

5 Likes

Today marks 53 days. I had 1 yr prior an i will make it there again.

15 Likes

I reached 30 days clean. It’s a Miracle! Now I keep working on sobriety. There’s a lot to do. But this milestone tastes sweet

12 Likes

Today I have 70days clean still rockie but I make the best of each day each moring I wake up thankful to be here & do rundown of what i’m thankful for :pray: for all you

13 Likes

2 years, 11 months and some days! i’m so excited to hit 3 years!!! :heart:

16 Likes

Good job , congratulations! Keep at it before you know it will turn into 60 , I got my 60 day chip today! God bless you.

11 Likes

52 days. Almost two months

12 Likes

230 days no booze

12 Likes

Congrats!! Keep it going. Enjoy the feel good part of all of this.

3 Likes

Day 158 y’all. Congrats to everyone’s milestones. Happy sober Sunday to everyone!! :heart_hands:

14 Likes

Fantastic milestone!!

2 Likes

Nice @Starlight14 !

2 Likes

15 Likes

238 days sober!
Grateful. :grin:

14 Likes