7 Likes

13 Likes

9 Likes

13 Likes

Congratulations, that’s awesome, keep up the good work

1 Like

367 days …whoop

2 Likes

Thank you! It is awesome. So happy to see this day.

1 Like

340 <10 characters>

4 Likes

Huge congrats, that’s amazing, well done to you :heart:

1 Like

Just hit 50 today!

4 Likes

147, congratulations on the journey everyone :slight_smile: :tada:

4 Likes

125 days today!

5 Likes

33 days today!

3 Likes

372 days. Feeling good :muscle:

3 Likes

40 days today :heart:

3 Likes

If you know that this is an app that is this serious, an app that is the last resort for some. How the fuck do you get it I your head to troll on here? I respect your choice to try using moderately. But I don’t like how you mess with people the way you did. You could’ve caused people to relapse and possibly die. Your actions have consequences dude, especially on this forum. And don’t fucking dare blame age since I’m only one year older than you.
Next time you want to troll somewhere, which I totally get because I trolled all the time too, please do it on a place that doesn’t affect people this much

3 Likes

well i didnt troll in a way that would affect other negatively. just some simple things that i wouldnt even consider trolling

1 Like

I was there, but I didn’t respond to the trolling as I knew I would lose my temper. I know how in your eyes it probably didn’t seem like it was hurting a lot, been there done that. But the part where you kept on going seemingly to piss someone off is something that can have big consequences.
Glad to see you’re doing good btw

1 Like

ok i am joining zoo meeting

1 Like

Dude, we’ve all known you were a troll since the day you showed up. Hopefully some day you’ll seek actual help for your drug addiction

3 Likes