How many days does everyone have? Don't be shy #2

Literally just hit 10 days like 30 seconds ago :slight_smile:

It so inspiring to see everyone here. You are courageous and powerful. I know these sound like empty word but I really mean it. This community has changed me so much for the better. I’m not invincible but I’m so much stronger then I’d be without you guys. I believe in myself again. Thank you for showing me people can be truly empathetic and humble :pray::peace_symbol::heart:

8 Likes

This is day 18 for me, and have up days and down days, but am feeling good overall. Grateful to be a part of this community most of all, and am pulling for everyone here! :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

6 Likes

I have one day…

8 Likes

17 days today! Longest time sober in over 10 years

9 Likes

That’s fantastic, congratulations and keep up the hard work :+1:

1 Like

I’m on day 16

6 Likes

Day 1 for me :woozy_face:

8 Likes

30 days today!

8 Likes

Day 340! :raised_hands:t3::muscle:t3: Keep adding them up! Life is worth it. We are worth it!

9 Likes

And tomorrow you will have 2. If you struggle come on here and distract yourself from the craving

4 Likes

Day 16 for me today. Oof!

3 Likes

Just hit my 7 days!

7 Likes

37 days for Mr. Mickey

5 Likes

@LeeHawk thank you. I am a poor man. Day 2 here. I am now a fan of you :pray:t5::hugs::raised_hands:t5:

2 Likes

Yesterday I lied, not on purpose tho. I said I had 16 days yesterday but it’s today I have 16. My bad. But that’s alot for me considering I have the money to buy it and best part is no cravings.

5 Likes

14 Likes

11 Likes

1210 days of continuous sobriety clean and sober. Some days are not easy to get through but no matter what we don’t drink or use. The program of Alcoholics Anonymous has taught me to reach out and stay connected, to live life on life’s terms. Willingness, acceptance and staying teachable has been the key that has opened the door to sobriety.
Talking Sober and to all members, you play an incredibly important part in my sobriety, knowing that I’m not alone and there are multitudes of people on here just like me. I say thank you from the bottom of my heart. Staying humbly grateful in recovery.
There, but for the grace of God go I. :heart:

12 Likes

All the long timers are awesome. But at a point, don’t you go to larger scale than days? All I can think of is babies being X months old. I am 571 months old ,:rofl:
.07 years sober.

5 Likes