How many days does everyone have? Don't be shy!

38 days in

6th day woke up feeling the best I’ve felt in 15 years xx

2 Likes

62 days…

1 Like

10 hours in and hoping to keep up this time. I’ve had so many day one’s. Ick.

Any alcohol withdrawl tips??

3 Likes

22today
And this time around hasn’t been the easiest.

1 Like

Day 371 but the only day that matters is today and today I’ll do whatever it takes for me to be sober. :hugs:

1 Like

9 days. Almost double digits :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Celebrating 60 days today! :sunglasses:

1 Like

About 10 hours, really in need of a sober friend or sponsor if anyone is available.

2 Likes

Rolling Stones~Start me up…
If you start me up
If you start me up I’ll never stop
You can start me up
You can start me up I’ll never stop…
16 hours …

2 Likes

Check your area out and hit a meeting. Close your eyes when people are sharing, don’t see there face and listen to there message. One person at least in there will resonate with you, go talk to him after the meeting.

Are you looking for AA or NA?

Unfortunetly I live in a smaller town and theres only 1 AA no NA or other options here and the people that go there I know a lot of them. Theres a lot of them I dont like and a lot I know that are active users and are court ordered to go there. I know way to many people in this town and their all active drinkers. Its just hard, and theres not a lot to do in this town. I wouldnt even know what or where to go to meet some sober people and try to make new friends.

2 Likes

Can you travel. I go 45 mins to go to meetings!
Just a thought :smile:

2 Likes

Im smack dab in the middle of the state in no where 3 or 4 hours in any direction to get to a bigger city. All the towns that are close are like the size of villages. Maybe 100 peole if that in those.

220 days here. Even if you’re only a day in you’re saying yes to life and everyone is super proud of you. One day at a time , remember that :heart:.

2 Likes

Cool. That kinda makes it a bit difficult. How’s about this,
how much do you want to get Sober?!
Surely if it is the most important thing in your life, a little discomfort at a local meeting far outweighs not actually going?
Im not saying this to upset you, but to give you something to think on.
Stick around here, it’s a good tool and there is loads of advice from people with plenty of experience.
Stay strong

2 Likes

Sounds like you live in nebraska… I can help you look for resources.

53ish days

1 Like

937 and going strong!! Keep it up everyone , your alot stronger then you guys think you are!!:purple_heart:

6 Likes

111 days !!! :smiley:

2 Likes