How many days does everyone have? Don't be shy!

I’m at 6 days. And for me, THAT’S AMAZING! Wow I’m actually really proud of that. Usually I get to 2 or 3 days at maximum.

5 Likes

I’m at 302 days.
Just want to say I really admire all of you who keep trying after a relapse. To everyone who has just started at day zero again: You’re amazing for not giving up and for trying in the face of defeat.

7 Likes

Day 34! And very energetic, happy and full of joy. Yesterday I was to a concert of The Kooks (was fantastic) with my 14 year old son. When I was still be drinking/smoking weed he would never went to this concert with me…I’m so grateful for the decision to quit forever…I got my life, (my own) dignity and kids back :pray::sparkling_heart:!!

2 Likes

Day 58 x and loving my new life x

1 Like

C’Mon! I can easily get to a city in an hour, in any direction. Give Nebraska a break!

1 Like

“City”. You mean like Alliance? Home of carhenge

1 Like

Killing me, Smalls… Omaha has a whopping 470,000 people! And they have a ball of stamps here!

1 Like

54 days clean and sober

1 Like

Day for finishing early tomorrow. Bumpy ass ride lol

20 days today

1 Like

Day 1 again. I’ve been half-heartedly “quitting” for months now, between drinking and bulimia. I realize I can’t beat my ED without quitting drinking first. Last night was rough and I have had it with living like this, it’s not living. I’m trying to be kind to myself today, but I’m a little emotionally tender. Anyway, I’m committed to today, and I’ll commit to tomorrow in the morning, afternoon, and evening.

2 Likes

Thank you, that means a lot to me that you replied.

486 days of freedom. Never want to put those chains on, again.

4 Likes

Day 60. Back to work tomorrow. Its a good thing to not be hungover after the weekend. Monday warrior mean mean stride

5 Likes

63 days. No weed and no alcohol!

2 Likes

I’ve 63 today too! Twins! Well done aha

2 Likes

Hay soba twin… 60 days 4 both of us … things are going so well… best decision ive ever made x

2 Likes

12.91. heading to next milestone Day 15.

2 Likes

First time in years I’ve made it to 8 days!

3 Likes

Good job (: glad ur doing better. Same here.

1 Like