How many days, months, or years have you been clean and sober?

8 days. Almost double figures!!

6 Likes

Ive been sober for 235 days and im a bartender!!! Had part is coming with new years and my bday a week after. But i got this

7 Likes

46 days clean and sober today!! Not gonna lie I’m a lil nervous with the Holidays right around the corner!! This will be my 1st year being clean and sober through the Holidays in well over 10yrs!! I almost feel as if it’s gonna be way to much for me to handle, I’ve never sat in a room full of people drinking and not picked up a drink myself!! Part of me says don’t go, while the other part of me says their family and it’s the Holidays!!

5 Likes

32 days today sober from alcohol!!

4 Likes

May not be much, but I’m at day 2. Been at it for 4 years. Longest streak, 24 days.

5 Likes

23 days strong! Feeling great!

4 Likes

My first day after many attempts

4 Likes

105 days of soberiety!!! Yay

2 Likes

31 days today.

4 Likes

36 days today and going strong :muscle:

4 Likes

24 days and I feel amazing!

5 Likes

529 days sober from alcohol and 569 from cocaine!

8 Likes

57 days :blush: for the first time in years

8 Likes

My sobriety date is December 20th, I was going to wait till after new years but figured why wait, it was a spur of the moment decision for me, I finished my last beer at about 11:30 pm on December 19th, when I got up the next day, I threw out the rest of my case which had 22 beers in it, 5th day in, I have received so much support and a friend recommended this app to me

4 Likes

81 days by the grace of God. It’s a crazy concept but I think it actually works it you work it lol.

3 Likes

Hell yah get it. I feel your user name that was my specialty real good at fucking shit up.

1 Like

1 Like

30 days! I stayed up to hit my first milestone. It’s been tough and a long road ahead but definitely feel pretty amped.

2 Likes

20month and grateful

1 Like

Almost four months. On New year’s that will be four months I’m so proud of myself

2 Likes