How many days, months, or years have you been clean and sober?

7 months and 24 Day’s Today off Meth.

2 Likes

You can absolutely do it man. Your past the worst of it. Just keep focused and work the program. As long as you do that life is only going to get better from here.

1 Like

21 full days :grin:

1 Like

103 days today!!!

289 days sober😍

I have never made it to 90 days. I began trying to work the AA program about 3-1/2 years ago and am currently about 13 days into my recovery. I’m hoping that I am finally at a place where I feel hopeless enough to continue.

149 days sober. Feeling awesome

WhooHop!!
How’d you do it, sir?

I’m guessing he’s a thick accented role model.

7 months 15 days

:rofl::rofl: Im guessing this was meant for someone else.

Well I was kinda teasing ray but also giving props! He’s a treasure we can all use around here

1 Like

Ok I got you playa.

Yes, that long term sobriety is definitely something I love to hear about! There this old stern seeming guy who comes up here in the summer. Has like 50 years. He’s like an ol prophet in my eyes, but he’s always like, “I got 24 hours sober”.

We gotta hear about these troopers+

1 Like

Very inspirational when we get to witness it.

1 Like

May 12th :smiley::blush::grin:

301 days sober. Feels…weird but feels like I’m more myself than I’ve ever been.

3 Likes

Crack Cocaine 13 years .Cocaine 11 years. Amphetamine 12 years .LSD 10 years. Pharmaceutical drugs such as DF118 and diazepam etc 10 years. Alcohol 275 days cannabis 312 days. I’m now pretty much straight edge and wont return to any of my past habits. All done with will power but mainly with ditching old “freinds” and hangouts.

2 Likes

Only 4 early days for me. But exciting days.

2 Likes

Day 5 and struggling :confused:

3 Likes

I’m on day 91… feeling ok…I have been on a high for a while now…but slumped a bit today… Monday back at work feeling… looking forward to breaking into the 100s

2 Likes