How many days, months, or years have you been clean and sober?

8 days sober today from alcoholism. Sitting in mental health court right now. I was super scared after I screwed up last week in court but the judge was pretty nice to me about it.

1 Like

3 long days :grimacing:

Whatā€™s mental health court?

Well pretrial diversion is like deferred probation but more or less made for people with mental health whose behavior contributes to criminal activities. When the program is complete (for me 15 months, 12 more months to go) the case will then be looked as predjuice and be dismissed, also will no longer be on your record. You would would still have to report to a probation officer, the public defender mental health counselor during the duration of the program as well have a pretrial check up hearing at court every 3 months and stand before the judge for mental health court every six weeks. Which is more or less like group except with a judge present which includes every member on pretrial and all board members. The board members includes the judge, the DA, the diversion program probation officer, the public defender mental health counselor, the public defender mental health lawyer and the public defender mental health doctor/prescriber.

3 Likes

Oh ok. Wow. Thatā€™s interesting

1 Like

Yeah, its alot of crap to do.

I canā€™t wait for this 12 months to be up.

1 Like

About to be on day 15 today at 6 pm :slight_smile:

3 Likes

My first postā€¦22 days sober from alcohol! Iā€™m feeling proud of myself!

6 Likes

I can tell lol

701 days without drugs and alcohol!!! :blush:

11 Likes

1 year, 4 months and 8 days sober from alcohol

5 Likes

Almost 5 months sober! Happy me!

7 Likes

199.97 days!

3 Likes

4 Likes

Be good to your self helen. Maybe take a bubble bath and let your muscles and mind relax. I promise it will get better. Had almost 10 years clean and sober, now I am starting over and coming up on 8 months on the 27th and loving life and myself again. Please remember Helen that alcohol is cunning and baffling and above all must be respected. Stay in touch with positive people in your life that want to see you succeed at sobriety.

6 days 13 hrs. 6 meetings and a sponsor. One day at a time.

6 Likes

Well done everbody this old Scots guy still sober

3 Likes

70.5 days!!!

5 Likes

Is your clean date 11/2/2017? @anon34614660 we may have a triplet!