How many days, months, or years have you been clean and sober?

In 26 minutes I will have one more day, and I’m about to fall asleep so it’s a good chance I’ll get there. My higher power looked out for me today and I didn’t drink. I think I will get up and do it all over again tomorrow.

3 Likes

10 months = 306 days

2 Likes

9 days sober

2 Likes

17 days sober from alcohol cold turkey :ok_woman:‍♀️

2 Likes

Day 5 so far. The longest I’ve done before was 7 days. I’m optimistic :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Day 5. 30 years of drinking is over. On to new things.

2 Likes

Don’t be disheartened , your time for freedom will come , like mine did , day 132 now

3 Likes

74 days :fire:

3 Likes

7 days sober today :slight_smile:

3 Likes

You will get there. Make sure you have the support you need :heart_eyes:

18 days this evening. Having been through 6 residential programs and relapsing almost immediately each time, putting down the bottle has historically felt impossible. Something clicked one evening in the middle of a month long bender that had progressed to at least 24 beers a day…I put it down and haven’t had even the slightest craving. I’m hopeful that this path will continue. If not, I’ll almost certainly wind up dead.

4 Likes

Keep it going @Seamus . I have had many relapses but the last one something seemed to click in place…I am now 6 months strong…I feel the best I have ever done… keep checking in.:grin:

5 Likes

2 years 2 months and 3 days

4 Likes

I am so happy for you that you were able to spend time downtown with your family and not drink! Then you spent quality sober time with your son, that’s so awesome. I wish I could ask my grandma how she did it, but at least I know she did do it, and so can you!

2 Likes

Yeah, I was.

1 Like

Definitely welcome back

Yeah, thanks

1 Like

6 days!!!

3 Likes

5 Likes

10 days strong :pray:t4:

3 Likes