How many days, months, or years have you been clean and sober?

25 days from Alcohol

5 Likes

I’m up to 9 days

3 Likes

4 Likes

150 days. Life is good.

4 Likes

365… WHAAAATT!!! :sunglasses:

6 Likes

32.5. Keeping my goals attainable looking forward to 45 days, before 90.

Day 1 again. This time it will stick. It has to

1 Like

What are you gonna change up on this attempt? It doesn’t have to stick, lot of us have found that out the hard way, over and over again.

Not mocking, not being a troll, not being a dick as I’m genuinely intrested.

1 Like

Planning. Lots of planning. Avoid risk situations and breath through urges. Have you any advice? Thanks

Can’t think your way into better acting, gotta act your way into better thinking. Plans are great, but they usually go to shit when the first shot is fired.

Have you tried AA, SMART or an IOP type program based on your addiction? Do you believe in a God or anything greater than yourself?

As detrimental and terrible as alcohol is, its the easiest path being able to cope with life and all it’s incumbent problems. It takes a lot of work on oneself get comfortable with yourself and the world around you without King Alcohol calling the shots.

1 Like

I’ve just sign up to SMART. Planning on attending an online meeting tomorrow.

1 Like

I have been a month clean of self harm and honestly I’m proud of myself I’m going to try and keep going and I hope everyone else does too and idc how long you have been clean or sober I’m proud because that means their is chances for getting better and that you are getting better so keep going too

4 Likes

365 days of getting after awesome. Fantastic job!

6 Likes

Day 2!!!
Keep Hammering!

2 Likes

109 days today by the grace of God. The first week was the worst time I had. On day 6 I went back to work and after work I saw every liquor store there was. Thank God for an audio big book and phone numbers it gave me 109 24 hours. I am thankful for all alcoholics anonymous my sponsor and the program. Saved my life for another 24 hours.

4 Likes

76 days alcohol free :slight_smile:

5 Likes

9 months and 5 days living life on life’s terms.

4 Likes

I’m on day 11 of no alcohol.

4 Likes

You will, if you don’t pick up and follow a program. Time takes time. We’ve all been exactly where yo are.

Today makes 101 days! The longest I’ve been sober in 11 years.

8 Likes