How many days, months, or years have you been clean and sober?

90 days today. :relieved:

8 Likes

298 daily reprieves for me. Through the rooms of AA I have acquired a sobriety toolbox. Everyday I open it up and use the new tools that has been taught to me by my sponsor. Grateful to Bill W. and Dr. Bob. These two gentlemen have saved my life. But for the grace of God go I. Have a blessed day everyone and above all be kind to yourself.

3 Likes

8 Days!!! Woot woot! Now I need to clean up the wreckage of my life.

4 Likes

Still sober?

1 Like

A handful of “one day at a times”

9 Likes

That’s a couple 24 hours right there

1 Like

It’s a flippin miracle!

4 Likes

One year is so close

4 Likes

It goes so fast. I remember when we were celebrating our 6 months

1 Like

22 working on day 23. Going pretty good too even though work was one for the record books this past week :confused:

3 Years - cant believe that being sober has changed so much in the last 3 years … I never thought it would get better and it has always trust God and believe in youreself - Your life will change if you make it happen and have the right support and follow the steps … truely grrrrreatful for my life …:sunglasses:

4 Likes

2 Likes

1 hour. Time for some serious changes😅

2 Likes

You can do this ! Let go or get dragged! I’m on day 9…

6 days, 14 hrs for me!

2 Likes

Waking up this morning I have 298 daily reprieves clean and sober. We do this thing called sobriety one day at a time. If you have one day clean and sober you can consider yourself a success. Once I came to the realization that I have no control over alcohol or drugs and then turning my life and my will over to the care of a higher power of my understanding life became a lot more bearable manageable. Thank God for the rooms of AA and for the ones that came before me. But for the grace of God go I. Stay safe today and above all be kind to yourself.

2 Likes

Today is day 11 :grin::smiley::sparkling_heart: feeling great but also feel like I need a sober vacation. :joy::joy: just a day or two away maybe at the coast or something. Eat good food. Feel some waves. Put in a decent hike. I feel like these things need to be experienced sober and not hungover.

2 Likes

Holly, congratulations on 6 days. You become well mentally and physically one day at a time. Sometimes one hour at a time.

1 Like

Holly, congratulations on 7 days sober. We get a daily reprieve from our alcoholism one day at a time, sometimes one hour at a time. Even at times one breath at a time. But for the grace of God go I. Be safe my friend and above all be kind to yourself.

2 Likes

47.5 days😊

1 Like