How many days, months, or years have you been clean and sober?

Today is my 6th day and this forum has been great thanks to everyone that shares their story thanks from the bottom of my heart.

1 Like

Happy to report 3 and a half days of sobriety. These past days have been filled with extreme irritability, frustration and depression, but I have finally landed in a happy head space today. Grateful.

2 Likes

198 days free from alcohol! The best decision I have ever made.

4 Likes

111 days sober from alcohol currently. Very happy. Didnā€™t think I would be but Iā€™m extremely blessedā˜ŗļø

3 Likes

Today is 13 days. Longest ever is 15 days, about 13 years agoā€¦ I am comfortable.

3 Likes

1.78 years sober and 6.55 years clean! Still counting!

8 Likes

Day 6. Feels so much longer than that

15 days today. Iā€™m still thinking about alcohol on a whim, then I remind myself of some horrible behavior I had in the past drunk. Let go or get draggedā€¦ So Iā€™m letting go. Quick note: today I was walking my puppy at the beach and he lunged at some birds, I slipped on mud, and crashed into a palm tree hurting my wrist, hip, knee and ankle. The crazy thing that I love about getting hurt is that I actually REMEMBER THE ACCIDENT! Not like when I would wake up with bruises and scrapes with no idea how they happened cuz I was black-out drunk.

2 Likes

About to have a year on the 30th

3 Likes

@Longhorn - woot woot! Thatā€™s awesome. What is the best and worst thing about being sober for the last year?

1 Like

The worst would be having to go through detox that was fucking hell! The best is how close Iā€™ve gotten to my higher power and mom we are inseparable!

305 daily reprieves here. But for the grace of God go Iā€¦

3 Likes

21 days sober from alcohol and blessed, Thank You Jesus, Thanks be to God :slight_smile:

3 Likes

366 days sober! Yesterday, I reached my first year. It seemed like an impossible goal, but here I am todayā€¦ proud to say that I did it! One day at a time! :metal:t3:

4 Likes

Almost 6 months! My sober date is February 2, 2018 :smile: now 180 days and going strong!!

5 Likes

100 days today alcohol free and it feels good to type that :slight_smile: Considering Iā€™ve pretty much started and have been facing each day of this journey on my own with the help a handwritten journal and a few books to keep me on track - it feels good to share with people that Iā€™ve reached this point. A few friends/family know about my decision and they are supportive but Iā€™m not quite sure they understand yet the significance of 100 days, or of what Iā€™m doing, so Iā€™m sharing my milestone hereā€¦

2 Likes

I love that you are still on here utilizing and giving support!

1 Like

Blockquote
Well youā€™ve got to start somewhere! :+1: Itā€™a a journey worth the travel :world_map:

@Aragorn @Loli @DanielleRae @mmccarthy1963 @Mariatu84 @Becca_Lynn_Hoffman @He11agood

Welcome newbies like me! Iā€™m 25 days, 20 hr, 12 min sober from alcohol. How have you liked the site/app thus far?

2 Likes

Crazy to think Iā€™m almost 9 months clean!!!

7 Likes