How many days, months, or years have you been clean and sober?

I have been clean 35 days…im still struggling to get through the urge to drink…so much going on in my life…

6 days)))) Made it through my first weekend. Morning was difficult but going to our garden was a great way to occupy the time.

3 Likes

3 months, 2 days

1 Like

550 days :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

39 days strong

4 Likes

busted after 10 months now at day 4 :frowning:

2 Likes

keep it up… I busted 4 days ago after 10 months. it doesn’t get any better or doesn’t help going back out there… trust me. just keep praying… my thoughts are with you Tigerr

I’ve been sober 51 days today. The longest I’ve been sober in years

7 Likes

Today is Day 11. Woohoo!! Cravings are starting to really go away. My worst time is at night when I get off of work. I used to drink whiskey or vodka but I have found that I can drink a couple of Non-Alcoholic beers and it stops my cravings when I get off work. I don’t drink one every night, but when that craving hits or a dry thirst hits, the NA is actually refreshing.

5 Likes

186 days and still here :slight_smile:

6 Likes

328 for me.

3 Likes

1 year 2 months and 20 days :heart_eyes::innocent:

3 Likes

4 days and many more to go.

2 Likes

49 days sober. It’s a journey!

4 Likes

I just got 2 months November 9th!!! I’m so happy for you. We all can do this. Sobriety is so powerful. We are blessed. :heart:

6 Likes

11 days clean woot woot

7 Likes

I just made 7 days! I’m so happy that I can finally say this, it’s been 3 years and I’ve tried quitting countless times, this is my longest streak! Every day this week I questioned if I could do it. Almost texted my dealer a couple times, but instead called my mom. I didn’t believe it but it really does get easier. My cravings come less often, I’m starting to eat and sleep more regularly, and best of all I am not sleepwalking through my life. I feel in control for the first time in so long. I am so grateful to be alive!

5 Likes

Unfortunately I had a relapse with liquor. Back to square one, but not giving up. Feel as if this is harder to quit then cocaine ever was.

4 Likes

I’m 58 years old and just reached 9 months. This is my first attempt at sobriety, and I feel so much better. I really don’t think I could have done it earlier, as I had the common attitude that I wasn’t an alcoholic. I look forward to my meetings and commitments, and I cannot stay sober without staying involved. I truly believe that it is one day at a time.

6 Likes

66 days since my last AA birthday so adaat well done Billpipe

3 Likes