How many days, months, or years have you been clean and sober?

12 hours so far

4 Likes

A week well spent for me. Feels amazing to get to the end of the weekend proud that I didnt drink!

1 Like

I have been sober for 11 years and 11 months today! :wink:

7 Likes

You should share what program you use or how you got all that time!

2 years as of yesterday :purple_heart:

7 Likes

I’ve been sober a little over a year and a half I never wanna look back! God bless everyone the struggle of addiction is real! Not everyone gets it

7 Likes

Keep going sweetheart! You got this!

Welcome to the forum @Kimie_Anna nice to meet you, and huge congratulations on rocking sobriety :+1::blush:

1 Like

Awe Thank you doll!

1 Like

Do you have any words of wisdom for us newbies? What tools you been using? X

Huh? I am a newbie I just started using this app today lol

Yeah not new to being sober though x

Tools I been using the most is stayin away from people places and things! I left my husband who I used with got out of the neighborhood I was in and I only bother with a small circle now! I also have a new love who is also in recovery so that helps the most! And I have a wonderful therapist at my NA program I attend

2 Likes

Sounds like you have been working hard to stay committed. I look forward to seeing you around, this place is fab you will love it I’m sure x1

588 days coke free and 347 days alcohol free…counting the days for one year sober anniversary!
It has been a tough but increadible journey! No numbness, blackouts or embarrassing myself… just feeling good and being real.

6 Likes

I long time

1 Like

Welcome @Billy_Cox😁

Get in.
It doesn’t matter where we’re going as long as we’re clean.

4 Likes

37+ years ONE DAY AT A TIME!!!

10 Likes

Welcome @John1958 and huge congratulations on your 37 years, what’s your secret?