How many days y'all? (Part 1)

9 Likes

9 Likes

Day 0 again

5 Likes

1.5 days :tada: slowly but surely

7 Likes

Grateful to all of you, the fellowship of AA and my forest. We keep stepping forward!

12 Likes

74 days sober! :purple_heart:

9 Likes

August 23rd of this year was the last time I drank alcohol, and I’ve never been near the stuff since. 46 days clean & counting. One day at a time.

11 Likes

One million likes for this one. Keep it it. I appreciate your sobriety and your wisdom.

4 Likes

Lets see almost 15 months soooooo 495 days alcohol free as of today!!!

5 Likes

78 days sober today. No desire to drink but the mental struggles with my with are killin me how long does she want to punish me for getting to the point of alcoholism?

7 Likes

Theres a saying that goes something like this:

If you walk 100 miles in to a forest, it takes 100 miles to walk out.

Congrats on 78 days of sobriety! I remember thinking the exact thing around that time. It took some introspection to realize that, while having that much sober time is great, it doesn’t make up for the years of lies, the disappointments, the nights where I never came home, the DUIs, the weekends spent hangover and the cancelled plans, etc.

Be patient with her, be patient with yourself. It takes time to leave that forest.

6 Likes

I’m 57 days sober :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

8 Days alcohol free

7 Likes

2 1/2 days sober after resetting my clock :unamused:

5 Likes

I made it to 10 days yesterday and I’m so gdamn proud of myself! I do not need to abuse substances to survive and thrive🎉

12 Likes

You should be proud! The earliest days were the hardest for me. Keep up the hard work :slightly_smiling_face: :muscle:

3 Likes

Thank you so much! Each day feels like a win now. Very grateful for this community

4 Likes

68 days sober🥳 14 months from self harm

8 Likes

Walk with the wise and be wise; mix with the stupid and be misled.”

—Proverbs
Day 8 , super tired and upset. Bad combo. I hope to deal it with wisdom

3 Likes

I’ve been sober for one year exactly cuz I got my self back and it feels good

4 Likes