How many days y'all? (Part 1)

We can do this @Bears515054 !!! :metal:

4 Likes

Day 3 here myself. :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Yeppers, need to do this!:+1:

4 Likes

And proud you should be as that’s a huge milestone for you, congratulations :clap::clap:. We call have to start and that’s the hardest thing to achieve just excepting we have a problem. Then having the strength to make a decision to change are all major milestones in our quest to be clean, so be proud and happy every single day you don’t pick up :blue_heart::+1:

3 Likes

17 days and counting. I’m done with the poison and what it did me and everyone I love. Every day is blessing and I’m hold on and enjoy my ride. Help others get there.

5 Likes

Thank you so much for your kind words​:metal::pray:

2 Likes

Free from jet fuel for this many days… :point_down:

Grateful! :orange_heart:

6 Likes

Thank you for all the help peeps

10 Likes

Nicely done! :muscle::wink:

2 Likes

Yay! You go, lady!!!

2 Likes

Proudly on day 60. Night and day difference from 61 days ago.

12 Likes

@JayBird cobgrats brother. The first 3 days were the hardest for me. Especially as a musician, the company we usually keep sometimes does not lend to sobriety. Haha. Keep on going man. You’ve got this.

4 Likes

Today I am 336 days clean

8 Likes

106 days no booze!

6 Likes

40 days :slight_smile: really looking forward to being 150 days like some of the people on here :’)

8 Likes

On day 45… so excited to get to day 46 and each successive day! Thanks to this forum and the highly underrated journaling platform on this app!

7 Likes

Day 621! Feeling strong. Thanks TS!

8 Likes

Today is day 300 for me! Although there have been many ‘ups and downs’ during this time, I have noticed that I am more clear headed and confident then I have ever been. Keep up the good work, as we are navigating this life one day at a time :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Thanks brother. I use a drum machine. It’s the drummers who’ll get ya. Kieth Moon type.

I’m not much of a social drinker as per company, so I just gotta avoid the old me showing up

Thanks for your time

3 Likes

Day 83 has begun and I’m feeling really good and proud of myself. Got a busy day ahead of me. I hope everyone keeps their chin up and kicks ass today.

6 Likes