How many days y'all? (Part 1)

We all have 24hrs to work with yesterday is gone and tomorrow well for me personally ive never woken up in 2moro its always fricken today when i wake up how bout we dont use whatever it is we used to drown out the world just for today let yesterday go and stop worrying about tomorrow peace and tranquility lies in today

14 Likes

Day 3. Thank God for this sober day!

11 Likes

Day 3 ending. I relapsed again After 26 days sober. I feel weak

9 Likes

I cant thank you enough for this. After being in and out of recovery for years, this statement is exactly what i need in this moment.

This is my Day 3.

9 Likes

3 months and 4 days!!:slightly_smiling_face::upside_down_face:

11 Likes

Day 15!!! :grin:

9 Likes

Glad i could help its just the simple truth

3 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

10 Likes

165 days no booze

9 Likes

Today is day 8. Longest sobriety since last February. I did about 2 weeks that time. I am so so happy to feel sober again! I remember what it feels like now. Lord help me keep going! 2 more days and all the booze will be out of my system.

9 Likes

170 days no booze

7 Likes

14 days today! Feeling strong, living ODAAT and working to be grateful everyday. Thankful for this community, my family, my job and all of the countless other blessings in my life. Had some pushback from people who made fun of my changes but they’re not affecting me I just keep telling myself why they’re doing that to me and move on. I feel so excited like it’s a birthday or something I’m gonna enjoy my 14th day :blush: have a great one everyone!

9 Likes

Day 5 ending. I feel stuck in recovery

4 Likes

Day 11. The spell is finally broken. Now the real work begins…

5 Likes

Today im 17 months and 1 day sober, never in my life would i have thought id be sober willing. Iv definitely had my up’s and down’s along the way, but iv never gave up and i never stopped pushing forward. For everyone thats new in recovery never give up never stop pushing forward.

12 Likes

Amazing! Congrats!! That is so awesome. Only makes me feel stronger seeing this. Have a good weekend. :heart_hands:

2 Likes

Hi family. Today is 19 days sober from cocaine. I feel very happy that I am approaching my 3 weeks. I’m happy in most aspects. My biggest stresser is weight. I’ve gained all my weight back and that’s really discouraging so im trying my hardest to eat healthy and be active to loose the weight naturally. Still in therapy and on meds. Everything seems to be going good. Work has been amazing. It was hard at first to transition to being sober at work but now I just feel so good and accomplished after every day of work. Home life has been good too. Struggling a little bit with going out with friends while im sober. Love you all and hope you have a blessed day

13 Likes

Congrats! That is big. Enjoy this feeling right now and pull from it when you might have a bad day! Everyday is momentum.

1 Like

Way to go on ur clean time! My DOC was crack cocaine and so i understand the struggles with that. I had the worst sugar cravings in the beginning and did gain weight as well. Exercise and healthy eating (for the majority of the time haha) has taken over and im actually healthier than ive been in many years! Hope u have a great day and keep up the amazing work!

3 Likes