How many days y'all? (Part 1)

Day 4 going on 5 feeling good and optimistic :relieved: need to keep focused and checking in here

11 Likes

800 days without gaming today

15 Likes

Oh wow!!! Good for you. Quite impressive, Jan. :grinning:

4 Likes

335 days alcohol free. Tomorrow is 11 months. And then…the countdown to ONE year!

16 Likes

160 days sober. Almost 3 months at my new job that has a of last week made me permanent with full benefits. Still trying to repair my relationships with my adult kids that may never be the same, but hopefully in time will be a new normal. Getting married May 28, I did repair that relationship, and we have over come my addiction after I took 2 months to myself for rehab to work on just me.

15 Likes

Day one’s the most important day. Can’t get to any other milestones without that one. Good luck, hope you stick around.:v:

5 Likes

Welcome to TS! Everyone here started at day 1. You’re in good company.

8 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

I’m really glad I am

2 Likes

That’s good! Keeping a positive outlook is very important. Focus on that day 2 and celebrate the victory of each day! The most important thing is to keep moving forward. One day at a time (over used but so true…).

5 Likes

Everyone has at least 1 “day 1”. Work hard so you will only have 1 day 1. You can, if you want to.

7 Likes

I am 66 days drug free. Praise God!

12 Likes

23 days and going strong!

14 Likes

33 days. Longest in 15 years outside of pregnancy.

20 Likes

A month as of midnight tonight!! Happy sober Sunday everyone :grinning:

10 Likes

954 days :+1::ok_hand:

12 Likes

Bout 12 hours…

14 Likes

18 Likes

That’s allot of days.

2 Likes

Thx

And before this I had about 2 years of relapses….so trust me when I say