How many days y'all? (Part 1)

Thank you for your kind support! It helps so much!!

4 Likes

12 Likes

5 years 8 months 24 days 19 hours and counting :grin:

13 Likes

Im 85 days clean!

11 Likes

7 days clean and sober

12 Likes

I can’t believe I have made it to 3 weeks today!!! I never thought I could go even a single weekend without drinking, and yet here I am! I am beyond proud of myself! When I get an urge I push it out of my head by thinking of how far can I actually take this sobriety thing?! It is now a fun game I am playing with myself!

Keep killin peeps :muscle:t2::tada::wink:

8 Likes

Im 5 days today and im moving forward and feeling good. One day at a time. Thank you all.

11 Likes

I’m celebrating 3 weeks as well! Way to go on walking out your sobriety. One day at time!

8 Likes

10 Likes

This is awesome! The first day can be an emotional rollercoaster, stay strong :muscle:t2:

2 Likes

28 days today! Looking forward to celebrating Friday with 30 days! I used to look at Friday as a free for all to drink as much as possible and make poor decisions. This week it represents the first month down in a journey that is going to be life long I hope. Everyday is a day taken back that was lost to alcohol.

10 Likes

185 days no booze

7 Likes

72 days. The longest stretch I had previously was 80 days. At that point, I thought I had proven to myself I could control and moderate, but it ended badly. I don’t have any intention of breaking sobriety this time.

7 Likes

I made it 7 days. 1 week and it feels good and im so happy. Im really enjoying the little things in life. Thank the lord. Amen

9 Likes

15 Likes

Woot woot seven hundred club! Great work @Mbwoman

5 Likes

31 days today! Here’s my milestone from yesterday

16 Likes

Ending day 5. Tomorrow is my birthday. I hope to be sober. I need it. I want to start well since I have a new chance. Grateful

11 Likes

8 months 22 days

Really proud of this :blue_heart:

15 Likes

You should be!! That is many days of saying “yes” to sobriety!!

4 Likes