How many days y'all? (Part 1)

Today will be my 360th consecutive day sober from alcohol. I don’t want it and I don’t need it. The sober side of the street is a happier one. :heart:

8 Likes

12 Likes

Thank you so very much

2 Likes

Congratulations on your time earned each and every day is truly worth it

1 Like

Feeling humble and blessed today. 4 months sober!
So glad to be on this other side. Everyday one day at a time. It works. You are all worth it.

10 Likes

Walk outside!

2 Likes

Congrats on 4 months @Puglife322 you did it one day at a time!

3 Likes

Right on Emilie! A glorious 360 & no doubt on the right side of the street, for sure. Hope your day was great!

3 Likes

Thanks! The days really do get better and better.

3 Likes

Day 3. Having to deal with a shit ton of stress with an ill parent and daily hospital appointments but I’m determined to stay away from vodka.

10 Likes

207 days (6 months & 23 days) about to hit 7 months on the 22nd of February. :raised_hands:

9 Likes

Congratulations on your 30 Days clean and sober Kristy.
Proud and excited for you too.
That first month was quite an accomplishment when I did it.
I’m glad your here.
:pray:t2::heart:

5 Likes

Congrats on 30 days milestone @Kristy4

4 Likes

Quitting cigarettes was hard hard hard. I used Chantix and the steps of the AA program to do it, then I started eating to compensate, then I started running to cope with my mental and physical health.

18 Likes

52 days for me :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Day 5. The experience of waking up clean is wonderful. But addiction is addiction because we work sometimes against ourselves

8 Likes

@Dan.h84 Congratulations :clap:

3 Likes

199 days no booze

11 Likes

42 days today! Living one day at a time feeling the grind from work and school and coaching but not tempted to drink because working through life with clear eyes and a full heart you can’t lose!

11 Likes

14 Likes