How many days y'all? (Part 1)

@JazzyS your words are helpful. I disappear this last days because I feel embarrassed again after a good streak. I guess is normal and I have to be patient and gentle. Day 1 ended

4 Likes

40 days today, connected with a sponsor yesterday.

11 Likes

I understand this feeling. You know this is when you need community and support the most. Should be super proud of yourself Thomas. Keep fighting for your addiction free lifestyle :muscle:

Yeah day 1 is in the bag :clap::clap::clap:

4 Likes

Great job connecting with a sponsor and completing 40 days of sobriety!!! Kicking ass and staying strong :muscle:

2 Likes

:green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart: @JazzyS I hope tomorrow give better news

6 Likes

Weened off. Last drink was over 24 hours ago.

10 Likes

Right on! You and I never have to do day 1 again.

3 Likes

Nicely done with day 1 behind you – ODAAT! :hugs: :muscle:

2 Likes

Day 45 :white_check_mark: the last couple days have been very challenging, and more than once that old wolf was knocking on my minds door again, but I managed to tell him to fuck off. Whew!

9 Likes

10 days for me

10 Likes

Congratulations on your 10 ODAAT’s Lisa.
:pray::heart::hugs:
IMG_5547

Welcome to the best sober forum from all over the world.

3 Likes

Congrats on the 40 days Lam.
I didn’t know you were 60.
That’s when I started my sober journey 3 and a half years ago. I do wish I started sooner. But it’s never too late. I didn’t want to be fat drunk and hungover for my bronze years. Keep up the great work.

The gratitude thread has been my daily tool to start my day. Every day. I got so much to be grateful for now. More than I ever thought possible. The lights are always on over there. Me and @JazzyS always have the coffee :blush:

5 Likes

23 days sober

7 Likes

Two day mark.

When I hit 1pm.

10 Likes

That is huge! Congrats on your 2 weeks – keep going my friend :muscle: :clap:

1 Like

3 months 3 days clean today. What y’all got :eyes:

9 Likes

Thats awesome Christal - so good to see you and doing so well!
Keep up the amazing work!
congrats-1

Time to update…

16 Likes

Way to go Dan - that’s absolutely fantastic! thank you for being such a positive inspiration
Fantastic-Nice-Awesome-Yay-Brad-Pitt-GIF

1 Like

5 days sober ! :kissing_closed_eyes:

10 Likes