How many still clean?πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ŒπŸ€˜πŸ€˜πŸ‘ŠπŸ‘Š

@Steve92 how you be?

Me 2…again…but we gotta keep tryin 1 minute at a time eh?

1 Like

Going on 5 months now. 30 days today without a cigarette. Had alot of people tell me not to quit smoking so soon. It’s been great motivation :laughing:

6 Likes

105 days here . Feelin good!

6 Likes

I hit my month mark today guys!!! Fucking kicking this deseases ass​:facepunch::fist_left::fist_left::fist_left::fu::fu::fu::metal::metal::ok_hand:

10 Likes

Day 165 for me today

11 Likes

Just now completed 1 week! Woo-hoo! Now for my 8 hrs of deep uninterrupted sleep :sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:

6 Likes

326 day 19 hr 21 minutes and counting…

11 Likes

1 YEAR and 20 DAYS

17 Likes

8.9 days…thanks for the continued inspiration and support!

7 Likes

253 BEAUTIFUL days

9 Likes

49 days today

5 Likes

436 days and never looking back! All of you are a huge inspiration to me! Keep sharing you journeys, your struggles and especially your triumphs. Together we can do this!! Stay strong, stay sober, stay connected! :rose:

10 Likes

4 days sober after a short relapse. Was 5 months before then. Using AA and this app, both are inspiring me and giving me a different perspective to ensure I stay sober and not pick up the first drink.

The biggest lesson so far. I am allergic to alcohol, I never knew that before yesterdays AA meeting, the symptoms of the allergy are the cravings after having that first drink. I’m also allergic to melon and other citrus fruits. I don’t eat them as I know I’m allergic, so why the hell would I drink alcohol when I know the same thing and the symptoms are much worse.

5 Likes

120 days today! Feeling good and loving life again! God is great!

5 Likes

57 days no alcohol!

7 Likes

Il havr 3 weeks tomorrow

5 Likes

Me… I’m still clean :grin::smile::laughing::grinning:and happy sober and joyful :kissing_smiling_eyes::clown_face::sunglasses:⚘:bouquet::cherry_blossom::four_leaf_clover:.And among the luckiest :shamrock::shamrock::shamrock::shamrock::lollipop::cake::icecream::shaved_ice::ice_cream::fish_cake::birthday::four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

Still clean 1 year 17 days

6 Likes

101 days sober :slight_smile:

8 Likes