How's everyone doing

Hope life’s been fair with you all drop me a message if you need a chat

What’s up man. Just hanging out tonight, gotta pick up a couple of the kids in a while from they’re part time jobs. Stopped by a tattoo shop on the way home from work to look around and try and plan another tattoo. Ridiculously long week at work so I’m crashing early tonight. Still staying sober. You all good? Got anything going on tonight?

2 Likes

It’s normally my night to get wasted starting gym Monday

2 Likes

Yeah Friday was always wasted by drinking soon as I got home and straight through the night. Going to the gym will be good. Replace the bad habits with good ones

2 Likes

Same. That’s awesome. Working out has helped with my sobriety tremendously.

2 Likes

32 days today, feeling proud and great :heart:

5 Likes

Congrats on your month sober.:muscle::green_heart:

2 Likes

I’m not doing good. This bender has been going on for days now for a whole week. I feel like shit. I just don’t know what to do anymore. I feel like I want to disappear. And if I disappear I wonder if anybody would even miss me. I just feel so alone

I feel for you. Hang on.

I just don’t know anymore.

Maybe try and get in touch with your health care provider. Doctor, free clinic etc. They should be able to guide you in the right direction. Sitting around continuing the bender really ain’t helping matters and only gonna make the depression worse, believe me. Good luck👍

I feel the same way sometimes. I miss my kids today, feel alone. I have those same thoughts at times when alone. But you have to find a way to make it through. I know it sucks, I know it all to well, but try and find a way to make it through.

1 Like

@Onelove01 you’re here in the right place and you know it’s time to stop. My best idea is look up detox resources in your community and come and post here every day.

2 Likes

Yeah I’m going to get some help!! Thanks you

1 Like

I’m doing ok. I am clean and sober but I am dealing with a lot of worry and anxiety and now I am mad because my boyfriend who usually calls me a lot has only called me once today. It is what it is. I am powerless and I’m choosing not to hold onto this emotional/ mental/ and spiritual poison. #stayingcleannomatterwhat

4 Likes

Absolutely correct just had the same type of conversation with a newcomer at a meeting earlier today " I need not to concentrate on so much what needs to changed in the world as what needs to changed with me and my adatudes. How I deal with situations and problems in my life is directly related to where I am at spiritually. In essence that will dictate what the outcome of the situation or problem will be

1 Like

Nice comment! Thank you :blush:

You’re welcome, stay sober and keep the faith. Always remember it’s one day at a time.

1 Like