I am 32 days sober after 16 years of use

So I feel pretty good about it. Sobriety is on the top of my list to do and I am having a blast learning how to love myself for once. Any ideas or suggestions from anyone

16 Likes

Welcome to the forum :wave::wave::wave: lovely to gave you join us. Stick around, reads lots, reach out lots, we are all here to help. Keeping sobriety your top priority will definitely help.

This is awesome, and something I’m still working on, but really has helped me turn things around.

2 Likes

Ya thats awesome. I know u been in my chat. Goid for u. It means a lot to someone like u.

2 Likes

Woowee that’s gotta be a huge change. Must be a struggle. I’m on my like 10th time trying to quit.
I find spending more time with kids and being active really helps. Specially when I get into a down buzz. Hope this helps best of luck.

1 Like

I am 45 days sober after 27 years of constantly hurting myself and my family. The biggest thing for me so far, is to learn the reasons why. Why would I hurt myself? Because I didn’t have any self worth or feel like anyone cared whether I lived or died. Self love is the key. If we can’t love ourselves, we can’t expect others to love us. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

5 Likes

I hope you have a Good and Perfect Week!

1 Like

Hey! That’s awesome. I am 34 days sober after 16 years :smile::smile::+1:t2::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::heart:

2 Likes

Coffee and a meeting. Some of the morning meetings even have donuts!!

1 Like

Read this forum, share when in a difficult place and realize you are better for having taken the first step all the way to 32 days.

Congrats!!! It’s a tuff road but it is so worth the beauty that comes in the future.

1 Like

You should feel pretty good about it, it’s fantastic!!! I don’t know you but I’m proud of you. Please keep going!