I am back here for support

Hello everyone, this is not my first time coming to this community for support. A few years back I came here when I wanted to turn my life around and I found that this community helped me a lot, even if just writing my thoughts but kind people replied with support. In advance I want to say I love you all for reading this, for replying and for helping everyone here. The reason I am back is because I am back to heavy drinking. When I first took control of my drinking I was able to go 3 months with out a drink, after that I felt sure of myself saying I can control this and once again I started social drinking, but for a few months now I drink alone. I am tired, I am tired of feeling down, hungover, sick, I am tired of being an alcoholic!

18 Likes

I am on day 1 today

6 Likes

@Peugeot501

Day 1 of Recovery is the Same as day infinity! Congratulations…

3 Likes

Are you ready to come to term with the fact that you will never be able to be a social drinker? Are you ready to do anything to find a life in recovery? We are here for you. Welcome home.

6 Likes

Welcome back!

2 Likes

Yes! That is the truth I have to accept. I lied to myself to justify drinking and I know that now.

6 Likes

Welcome back!!

1 Like

Welcome back :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well hun, you will always be an alcoholic. Your choice is between being a miserable, sick and unhappy one or being a living life to its fullest, working the program, healthy recovering one. We are all here to help. :heart:

3 Likes

Glad ur back!!! I’m glad u came back to TS! Hope to see u posting more :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Day 2 sober… proud of myself

9 Likes

Welcome back :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

And keep going on daily basis “today im not gonna drink” Don’t let that poison ruin Your life. We got only 1.:crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

Hey pal hope you are well. I’m at the beginning again too. I did 3 months not drinking a while ago and I like you have slipped into heavy drinking. At first it was social then on my own, then sneaking drinks, lying about it, I’m sick of that life. Have enjoyed the past three days sober with less anxiety. Good luck mate :+1:t3:

1 Like

Welcome back! Nothing changes if nothing changes. It’s great to have you back here with us :pray:t2::two_hearts: let’s do this together one step at a time :+1:

2 Likes

Welcome back. You are here now and you’ve decided to make a change for yourself going forward. You can’t change the past, but you can create a future different than what you’ve had. I hope you find this forum as useful as it was before.

1 Like

Welcome back! :raising_hand_woman:
Hope to see you around here often because it helps to be here much!!

1 Like