I am new 2 this sober thing?!? 🤔

Hi everyone my name is Christina I’m not going to tell everything that is gory or dark I’m going to just take it 1 day at a time I can’t rush this I’m in a inpatient rehab program in the bronx ny some days I want to go home!
(okay everyday I want to go home)…
It’s like I pick little things that are wrong so I can run back to the streets and “USE”… BUT…
In all reality I want MY SOBRIETY SOOOO BAD I CAN FEEL IT I CAN SEE IT I CAN TOUCH IT!!! Yet it’s so far away… :face_with_monocle: Can ANYBODY ANYONE HELPPPPP…

9 Likes

Welcome Christina and best of luck on your recovery journey!

1 Like

Welcome to forum. Best of luck to you. Stay strong and take it 1 day at a time.

1 Like

Welcome! It’s great to have you here with us :pray:t2::two_hearts:

1 Like

Welcome. Good luck on your journey!

1 Like

Hi Christina, congrats on the decision to enter inpatient rehab. I have been there before. I am currently on day 2 of my new sobriety journey. I feel like I am about to crawl out of my own skin. Like you, I want this sobriety so bad! I am here to chat if you need it. I don’t know what else to do except try to talk to other people.

1 Like

Hey thanks SOOOO MUCH… I need this more then EVER!!! AND SOMEBODY 2 TALK 2! :purple_heart:

Thank u So MUCH!!!

How are you doing today?

Hey sorry 4 getting back so late I’ve been going through a lot I don’t think this whole (T.C.)
THERAPEUTICC COMMUNITY IS 4 ME? :thinking:
I don’t like it here the other “WOMEN” are like the movie :movie_camera::popcorn::movie_camera: “MEAN GIRLS” LOL :joy::laughing::laughing::joy:… But I have to just make the best of it! I did this NOT THEM but ME! I’m not here 4 THEM I’m here 4 ME! To get better inside & out!
THANKS SO MUCH GINA :two_hearts: :purple_heart: :two_hearts:

Welcome to this wonderful place!

Inpatient can definitely be hard! No matter where you go there will be somewhat of a high school mentality. I always looked at it like I was racking up sober days. Don’t let anyone else in treatment get to you.Work your program and Jump on here and talk to us.There are plenty of us on here that know what inpatient is like! Sometimes you have to take everything one day at a time and other times you have to take things every hour, minute or second.