I am new, hello!

I decided yesterday that I wanted to quit drinking. It’s taken losing a couple of my best friends and visitation of my goddaughter for me to even see there is a problem… I’ve had to restart the clock twice already, but I need to make things right with my loved ones.

I made an account hoping this might provide me with some accountability. I don’t want to be a drunk.

Here’s to Day 1, again.

4 Likes

Welcome; I hope you take time to read a lot here and make an honest effort this time then! You sound like you made a shift in your thinking so that’s a good start.

3 Likes

I am new to this group as well but it has helped me tremendously in just the 3 days I have been here!! Lots of great people here for support and great advice. Welcome and I’m working on day 3 of sobriety! Hardwork but the payday is worth it!

4 Likes

This is day one for me too and starting out the gate with a hangover. We can do this, whatever your reason for stopping it’s a great reason so hold onto it. We are all here for each other.

4 Likes

I just wanted to say GREAT JOB :+1: to all three of you folks just climbing aboard on your journey to a better life… :blush: I joined this site about 3 months ago… I’m fairly new still too but people are so kind, understanding (even though many are under lots of stress) and welcoming… I’ve never had that before… Every day that I log in I feel better… :blush: I hope y’all do too… :blush:

3 Likes