I B Soba like a Doba

I B Soba, You oughta know-ba, Its da way to Be if you wanna be free just livin da life if you know whats G for ya cuz I B He for ya, givin da spitz on da ritz givin yall love widdout da glitz and glamma like an mc hamma crashin down on ya not gonna clown on ya frown down on ya but I gots ta go to town on ya when its about dat time for da callin of yo sponsor, face it like a monsta, cunning, baffling, power against us all but if we work together we gots to stand tall for the world for the higher power stay sober at the top of every hour and you will get a clue that da promises come true but you gotta work, give a perk, dont treat others like a jerk and kick that habit to da curb, wedda it be da drink or da herb and you be aite…Respekt

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing this Matt, it’s really creative.

1 Like

Love it! Question though - what’s a doba? Haha I feel really stupid asking but I am curious :blush:

1 Like

I’m glad you asked @siand. I’m curious too. We can feel stupid together. :blush:

1 Like

Lol, just a word I made up. It has no meaning. We can make it up together. What should a doba be? A new type of bird? Or possibly a button? Or maybe its that springy thing that keeps the door from slamming into the wall, yup, thats it, thats a doba.

2 Likes