I been gone, catch up with me

Nice! Where at?

1 Like

Last Sunday I attended a non-denominational church. It was a small gathering. Like 8 people all together. It was really intimate. However I felt a gathering of that size and the faith they had felt like the beginnings of a cult. Jokes aside I was moved. I teared up a bit. I don’t know if I want to put a label or face to my higher power yet haha. I think this Sunday I am going to try a Lutheran Church. (There are 2, each in opposite directions of my house all within a mile. So I figure why not)

3 Likes

You could try out my church. Theres a meeting finder on mormon.org

@DungeonMaster That’s interesting. Believe it or not. When I was 19 two Mormons came to my door during the day. I just got done smoking some weed and decided to invite them in. They told me about Mormonism. Then one day a week they would come by and we would have sessions reading the book of Mormon. It lasted a few weeks. I might have to check one out again. I feel like I owe it to myself to try everything. :grin:

I’m also out of likes :persevere:

Yeah, me too. Yeah, you should. Theres a great sense of community and great opportunities to serve. Let me know how it goes. Where do you live again?

I live in St.paul

I looked it up. Took a snapshot.

Nice.
Thank you, I really appreciate it.
That’ll be the next church I try after this Sunday

1 Like

Today I just registered for the the great cycle challenge. I’m pretty stoked.

2 Likes

Hell yeah. I will have my bike back just in time.

Post your link in the lounge. I have a thread already

Ok.
I’m on it

1 Like

Ok. I been meaning to touch on this for awhile…

So a few weeks ago Hope came and spent the night. We cuddled. It was nice. She got up and went to work in the morning and I tried to play the ABC’s. (Always be cool) so I do my best. Any time I wanted to message her I didn’t . I left it up to her to contact me. It paid dividends. We got closer. Which is nice. Fast forward to last weekend. We were messaging back and forth.
Then she said “I’m not doing anything” I stop and watched the screen for like 5 mins. Trying to hold my inner excitement and shit back I sit patiently. I then calmly suggest she come hang out with me. She agrees. So she takes off to see me which takes an hour and a half. So in that hour and a half I go to my cousins house to have her touch up my hair. Her and I sit and talk and shit. She is my go-to anything girl related. Well apparently time flew. Because Hope messages me like “I’m here” I’m like "shit"
I fucked up and lost track of time. So I apologize and explain I’m at my cousins and ask her politely to come pick me up. She does.
The whole time Im waiting for her I feel like the biggest asshole. Also, I have to point out it was like 95 degrees and humid. Because the 11min drive took her 30mins. Lol. I digress. She picks me up. We drive to DQ. As we stand in line waiting for our food and I notice her checking me out!!! Like, I was shocked. Idk why. She just had this “your so sexy look on her face” so I make eye contact and smile saying "miss me?"
She blushes and I pull her to her my side. It was like we were a couple again. Remembering the ABC’s I try not to get ahead of myself and enjoy the moment for what it is. We go back to my house watch Netflix and cuddle. Mess around blah blah blah and fall asleep. The next morning she leaves for work. I walk her to the car, we smoke a cigg. We hug and she leaves. She even waved as she takes the turn out the dead end street my place is on. So elated as fuck I go about my day. As this week has gone on we have talked a little bit every day. She messages every morning wishing me a good day. I do the same. It’s now Friday she is busy all weekend which is a good thing because I need to spend these next 4 days studying.
Anyway, I figured I would share.

2 Likes

Just promise me you won’t set yourself up for disappointment. Not that I have any room to talk…

1 Like

That’s what I’m really trying not to do.
Last year Hope and I were such a mess. So I am taking it day by day like recovery.

2 Likes

Checking in.
It’s been quite the week.
I saw my mom for the first time in a long time. We had a bonfire at my house last Friday. It was nice. I hung out and played sober cab. Always a good time watching my aunt’s friends get drunk. Lmao. :rofl::rofl::rofl:
I also been putting in miles for the cause. Shout out to @Englishd. I’m part of the team!! Yesterday I biked 41 miles. It was quite the ride. The best part is I’m not even sore. AT ALL!!! :muscle:
I’m taking off to the gym in like 45 mins to get it in. Cause why not :call_me_hand:

If you haven’t heard it today
I LOVE YOU & YOU’RE AWESOME

2 Likes

Dude I saw that monster ride

1 Like

I am a little disappointed it took 4 hours tbh

I’m doing a 62 miler in a couple weeks for a different charity event. Could be interesting

2 Likes