I been gone, catch up with me

Nice.
62 miles is so crazy.
You should live stream it. I live streamed my ride yesterday on Instagram hahah

I’m tech-inept. Plus my phone has been wonky lately and the connection has been bad

1 Like

Saw that ride. Killed it.

1 Like

I feel it,
My connection got wonky while I was hitting the more nature-y part of the trails but over all it was fun. It was like I wasn’t biking alone. Kind of hard to hold the phone and bike but def worth it. I even caught up with a friend of mine thru it. Hahah technology

1 Like

I’ve been trying to kill myself on the bike gotta get those @Jante76 time’s. I averaged 15 mph over 30 miles and I definitely felt it.

2 Likes

I need to get like you two.
I’m humbled and inspired :pray:

I’ve been doing shorter rides with steep hills. It’s helping.

Shorter rides at a fast pace?

It’s the same as running training. I do Long Runs, Tempo Runs and Speed Runs.

1 Like

Steeper hills so my pace has been slacking. I also have been moving furniture all week up and down flights of steps so I’m really working my legs. I want to take leisurely rides more, but my brain doesn’t work that way. I ended up going as hard as I can for as long as I can.

Honestly, I can see me getting serious about riding in the future.

2 Likes

That’s how I ride most the time.
I ride hard as possible in short sprints til my legs burn out. I think I need more leg days lol

You’ve gotta have at least a few steep hills by you. Start with them

1 Like

Yeah, thats some solid riding. Definitely make sure you rest the legs! Doesnt sound like you get much rest between work and riding and thats when you build.

1 Like

Yeah today is a rest day. I’m probably going to put a few light miles in though. I still have to get around lol

1 Like

Yeah, thats the way to do it, those profesaionals call it active recovery.

1 Like

That’s odd. I call coming here active recovery too. Ba-zing

1 Like

Haa!! poopstain

1 Like

Checking in.
4 months and 8 days.

It’s been a crazy month so far. Emotionally exhausting TBH. Earlier this month a girl I know who is in recovery needed a place to stay so I offered my spot. It felt really good to be of service of someone who was in need. Following that I hung out with a friend I knew from IG and had a crazy gym session. Chick is a beast lol. Also fuck leg day. I hate it hahah. Other than that I’m astounded at how busy life gets. I’ve been reincorporating myself back into the music scene. I spent last night at a studio while a couple of my friends worked on some new stuff. It was dope to be back in that environment. I felt comfortable but still kind of out of place. Idk. I didn’t want to concentrate on it too much last night, so I put it to the back of mind and enjoyed the moment. The very best part is the studio is like 6 blocks from my house. So that is a resource I may have to tap.
I can’t think of anything else noteworthy…
How has everyone been?
I missed you guys!!

If you haven’t heard it today;
YOU’RE AWESOME AND I LOVE YOU

3 Likes

Welcome home!! I started a musicians unite thread where we can post our own music, I fully expect to see you posting on there. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You fix your damn bike yet?

1 Like