I been gone, catch up with me

@MandiH thank you. It feels good to be back. Like, a sense of happiness filled me coming back on. How have you been!!

@Englishd yes, I finally fixed it. Although just thinking about getting back on her makes my nuts hurt. Lol. That chain snapping and me lounging into the handle bars might have created some resentment hahahah

1 Like

Suck it up and wear a cup lol

2 Likes

Hahaha I haven’t worn a cup since wrestling in high school lol

I’m sure they sell thimbles at the local hobby shop muhahaha!

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

ZING! I felt that one all the way in Washington!

2 Likes

Hey everyone.
I’m biggity back y’all!!!

It’s been like 13 days since I been on the forum. Life has been interesting af to say the least. I’ll start with, for the last week I let a friend of mine stay with me. She had been going thru a rough patch and having been in rough patches so many times in my life I offered her to stay with me. It was really nice. She left yesterday. I wasn’t there to say good bye. Which I’ll get into now.
Yesterday morning,
I was standing on the treadmill about to knock out a quick 4 miles run when this tall fellow on the treadmill next to me says “hey!!” I make eye contact and reply “sup…” he introduced himself as Maurice, the general manager of the gym. He asks my name. I tell him. He then asked if I had a second to talk… At this point I already know what this is about. I’ve been using my roommates gym membership for like… Ever. :rofl::rofl:
So we take a stroll to his office and I see on his computer upon walking in my roommates face. I laugh out loud because me and my roommate look nothing alike. He’s like 5’11 and overweight and I’m 5’6 1/2 and in some what decent shape.
I digress…
He informs me that it is an issue I’m using my roommates membership… he begins to pitch me on a membership. I play ignorant and listen to his shepiel, to which only one thing was interesting.
However he tells me about some of the things that I haven’t been taking advantage of at the gym. He shows me and we talk a bit while walking around. I ask him about his workout routines and what he does to challenge himself normally. We trade workout stories back and fourth. I tell him how I am working on getting to 1000 push ups in an hour. He looked at me like I was fuckin insane!!:grin: I go on like it is no big deal. Like, yeah, first day I tried I did 396 push ups in an hour. The following day I did 529. He shoots me a look of befuddled amazement and says “I like your drive and intensity, if you ever get personal trainer certified I will hire you on the spot” after that we return to his office. He asks me about getting my own membership. I inform him at this time I’m not working. How I am just waiting on my ID to come so I can get my SSC and go to boot camp. (Which should hopefully arrive this week…fingers crossed)
So it wouldn’t make sense for me to purchase a membership. We continue to talk over a plethora of subjects for like an hour. As our conversation winds down I steer into the skid and ask what he wants me to do about using my roommates gym key to which he is in a lowtone. We can keep this between us. I like you and your outlook on life. After which, he commented that I should seriously think about getting certified. (I am)
After the hooplah that was, I get to my workout. Run two miles quick. Hit the bench, work my shoulders. Work my legs, work my arms. Jump on the treadmill run a half a mile quick . Do my circuit again. Then, just as I’m about to run another half mile my best friends sister shows up. She’s all yo. We gotta go. Confused as ever im all huh​:thinking: it was her mom’s bday and her mom has known me since me and my best friend met in like 9th grade. So I jump in the car. We go to a lake and unload. Apparently my best friends sis volunteered me to grill. :rofl::rofl: Still in my gym shit no less. Taking things in stride. I set up…get grilling. The immediate family shows up which at this point was like 89 degrees and sunny. So I’m in and out the lake cooling off. Grilling. Visiting. Taking over hosting responsibility . By the time the food is done I’m like 4 shades darker than I was. Haha.
But yeah… that was my Monday. Lol.
Sorry for the ramble.

In case you haven’t heard it today.
YOURE AWESOME & I LOVE YOU

7 Likes

That’s a cool manager. A gym I would definitely go back to. I’ve been to gyms where the manager made fun of me for running a marathon and for my job. He was a douchebag and I did not go back to his f’ing gym.

He sounds like a douche.
Was he one of those body builder whey protein everything types?

1 Like

Want me to go whip his ass?

2 Likes

Me and Derek can strap him to a treadmill and make him run til he can’t…ever…again hahaha

2 Likes

You​ need to check in more often. You’ve been stripped of your regular status…

1 Like

Womp womp womp

The lounge has been very active the last few days. Buncha nutcases.

1 Like

Nice. I’ll have to check it out

Let me know how that goes…

It was back in Portland. He was a manager at a 24 Hour Fitness. Super cocky, not ultra fit. Said that running isn’t everything and that it’s not that healthy. Said he knows lots of overweight Chiropractors (doubt it).

So it would be embarrassing when a fat almost 33 year old came in and whipped his ass?

Pretty embarrassing! When’s your birthday?

Undisclosed.