I can't believe I made it this far

Pretty amazed with all the strength it took me to get to this point. Please never give up people. It sucks in the beginning but it will totally be worth it. I have become a more positive person and I no longer yearn for alcohol. Stay focused and stay on track!!!

63 Likes

That is absolutely fabulous!! I hope you are very proud of your incredible accomplishment!! :heart::slightly_smiling_face::heart: So very happy for you!! :purple_heart::boom::slightly_smiling_face::boom::purple_heart:

1 Like

Huge congrats lady! Two years is totally awesome!

2 Likes

Amazing work! What was the biggest difference from the first year to the second year?

1 Like

Way to go! 2 years of getting better at getting better! Keep getting after it!

1 Like

Oh man…less anxiety almost 0 and weight loss. I gained weight in the first year. Now I’m down 30 pounds and counting! The whites of my eyes are whiter. I don’t even think about alcohol like I used to. I exercise more and I’m more in tune with my overall well-being.

20 Likes

unbelievable.

4 Likes

That’s awesome, very inspiring. Keep on rocking the sobriety

1 Like

congratulations, thst is awesome!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congratulations!! Very inspirational!!

1 Like

Sincere congratulations.
giphy (27)

1 Like

So so cool and strong and wonderful! I’m happy for you! Maybe you would like to describe a bit for us which areas of your life/person have changed most ?

Hope you can celebrate and be proud of your achievement! :bouquet::sparkling_heart::stars::bouquet::sparkling_heart::stars:

1 Like

Congrats on 2 years that is an accomplishment. It’s hard, I am at 7 months now I’ll be there one day. Take care keep doing what you doing

1 Like

Excellent work! Well done

1 Like

Fantastic, well done x

1 Like

Amazing!

Hope you are proud of how well you have done and proud to be such an inspiration x

1 Like

This is exactly what I needed, right now. :pray:

Huge, huge congratulations!!!

1 Like

Congratulations :partying_face: that will be me one day :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Well I can believe it!

Keep doing the damn thing, day by day, life is pretty good on the sober side of the fence

1 Like

This is exactly what I needed on a Friday night. Thank you. Your achievement is stunning!

1 Like