I Caved and I was doing so well 😪

Had to reset my clock yesterday after 13 days. That is a tough day for me. I also realized one of my triggers and I need to manage that better.

I didnt go bananas but still feeling very guilty and it seems 13 is just an unlucky number for me.

Sorry to me for letting me down.

4 Likes

So, what was the trigger?

Sorry to hear that, John. Now you know…

1 Like

My wife struggles from depression and sometimes becomes angry for no reason. I’m not blaming her, shes a sweet soul and I would give my life for her, but I need to work on dealing with the stress of it better.

4 Likes

It took me quite a few times to get it in my head that I don’t want to drink anymore and/or be that person who just can’t handle life as it is.
You have more things to deal with than I do and I can’t imagine how stressful it is. I think you being here already speaks volumes that you want it too.
I’ll see you around here~!

2 Likes

Yeah. Need to find another outlet.
Walk away from the situation and breath.
It’s hard at first because our natural normal reaction is to escape by using/drinking.

2 Likes

You done fucked up, but you can’t change that now. The best thing you can do now is getting your stuff together again. You can do this you know

2 Likes

When I got sober, I had to relearn how to live. How to process anger, how to celebrate, how to be bored, ect.

5 Likes