I could use a sponsor about now... I'm feeling optimistic though

I don’t ever ask for help brothers and sisters but I think it’s time to get humble. I’m in a comfortable place when it comes to drinking and I don’t like it. This shit is coming back to slowly ruin my life. Just throw me some HARD LOVE. Maybe some quotes.

P.S. THIS was San Antonio TX last week :snowflake::wink:

5 Likes

Everything good is worth fighting for. You are worth fighting for. Stay strong my friend. Lots of great people here will be willing to help and lend an ear as well. Just know you’re not alone even though believe me I know it feels that way sometimes. You’re stronger than you think. Stick to your motivator for quoting and you won’t lose. Hope your doing well and staying warm!

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

I’m glad you’re here, Ben; you know how good it feels to be sober. Watch some youtube stuff on sobriety. I like to listen to famous peeps doing a speaker meeting.
So today, you go to bed with a sober head! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Always praying for sober days, thanks luv.

1 Like

Keep up the good work man. Your doing so well! I know you can do it, just keep yourself busy with productive activites. Stay strong buddy you got this!:muscle:

1 Like

This is true BRO. I love to ride the trails here. Biking is my escape. I’m definitely going to make that a priority.

1 Like

I read C.S. Lewis 15 years ago​:wink::+1:
Multiple short books

1 Like

IMG-8733

1 Like