I did it! 30 days!

I have 30 days today!!! To say I’m proud of myself is an understatement. Life is great today & everything is falling into place & I know I have my sobriety to thank for that. Loving my new found perspective & so excited that this time it truly feels different. Therapy, medication, & being 100% honest with myself has made all the difference as well as truly trying to forgive myself for past mistakes and not dwelling on my past. I’m so thankful to God & my amazing parents who have never given up on me! I am also really grateful for this forum—I look at it everyday & it really is motivational as well as comforting reading all of the posts by people who are just like me. :heart:

18 Likes

Congratulations on your 30 days!! :grin:

2 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

Well done. Love it more inspiration :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Congratulations!!! Today is 30 days for me too :smile:.

2 Likes

Congrats to you also my friend! Isn’t it amazing?!

1 Like

Congratulations pal!! First 30 days are the hardest and you did it! I’m loving your attitude. Good stuff!

1 Like

Nice! Good on you !:+1::+1::grinning:

1 Like

Fantastic!! Keep it up. It’s a great feeling to be sober. Being able to actually feel life, both good and bad. My life got so much better (and is ever day) since I quit.

You are a great inspiration to others who are thinking of following in your footsteps

1 Like

Way to go on 30days.
That is incredible.

1 Like

30 days is awesome! You kicked that months ass.

1 Like

Congratulations on your first month of freedom :kissing_heart::+1: May many many more sober days follow!

1 Like