I did it !365 days!

Yes i reach the fine line 365 days clean . Was very hard but made it! Many time was ready for run …but thank god im clean from alc.
But after a year i can say that being dry but not clean from all thoes feelings that brought my addiction is very hard . . So still struggling… but not getting up every morning with hangover is good .
Still looking for a sponser to get me to work 12 steps really believe thats the next stage need to strive.

55 Likes

A whole year of getting better at getting better, each and every day! Awesome!

7 Likes

Congrats on your great accomplishment!!! Remember no one said it would be easy, but that it will be worth it!

Yesssssss! Congratulations on the big 1 year. :ice_cream: :icecream: :+1:

No doubt. I know not digging in to work on those feelings was a big part of how I fell back down last time. Thanks to the support I found through these boards and AA, I’ve already made it through some of how I tripped up before. It’s rough but getting better every day.

For today, congratulations again. Get you some ice cream!!!

2 Likes

Thanks everyone for your support!!!

1 Like

WOW! A full year. I have just started again 5 days ago after being drunk again so for me You are the marathon Man :grin:.

1 Like

Wow! Congratulations! :tada: You did everything sober: birthdays, Christmas, Parties, holidays, etc.
:facepunch::facepunch::facepunch:

3 Likes

Congrats! Huge accomplishment!

Awesome,awesome, awesome! Congratulations - and it’s fantastic that you know what you need do next. Working the steps is giving me a lot of insight I’ve never had before.

Good job, you!

Congratulations! What a big deal! Thats a long time without a drink!
Meetings and the 12 Steps were life changing for me… what do you have to lose ya know?

Congratulations!!! Wonderful job keep up the great work

Congrats…a full year. amazing​:+1::+1::+1:

As i wrote… im dry drunk-(( very hard feelings now but dry. So really dont have many advice.
I try to do aa 12 steps listen to some aa speakers.
Read this app. And did lots damage in life so remember always that.
Good luck

Hope this helps:

From the article, ways to defeat “dry drunk syndrome”

Stimulate intellect by taking a class.
Explore spiritual teachings and practices.
Learn a new hobby.
Take time to exercise.
Spend time with family and friends.
Explore treatment through rehab programs and therapy.

Thank you really fits for my sitotation.

Congratulations!!!

1 Like

Congratulations! That’s a big deal!

YAAAAS! Congrats! digital fist bump

Out of likes, so huge congratulations on your year!!!

1 Like

Congratulations!

Think of what you can accomplish next not what you believe you are missing. Are you going to celebrate or treat yourself?

1 Like