I did it, double digits

my personal first milestone! got it! day 10 :tada::confetti_ball::tada:
i will join an aa-meeting on friday, looking forward for it :relaxed:
i even start to remember some hobbies i had before i let alcohol control my life: i did like to sew clothes, i loved to draw and to make jewellery or build something. how could i forget that? i even found some old music i once loved and, after i did listen to it, still love (loreena mckennitt, nights from the alhambra…i get goose bumps listening to it). this is so crazy what alcohol did with me the past 7 years. i’ll never let that happen again!
stay strong my friends :purple_heart::green_heart::heart:

16 Likes

Ten is big. Enjoy it!

1 Like

Doing great!!! :rose::tulip::hibiscus::cherry_blossom::v:

1 Like

I also hit 10 today! Congrats!!! :muscle:t2::metal:t2:

6 Likes

congrats to us :slightly_smiling_face::muscle:

2 Likes

Congratulations!

I really like how you describe reconnecting with your old self. Have fun with those hobbies and maybe share some pictures with us!

3 Likes

Great job. Life definitely gets so much better without a crutch. I can’t tell you enough how much better it will continue to improve but I like it so much I never want to go back. Keep at it

1 Like

Congrats :)))))

2 Likes

I’m at 10 days too. Congratulations!

3 Likes

awesome :+1::muscle::heart:

Congrats @Keileigh!!! Keep up the great work!!

I hit 10 at the end of Today! Go us!!

3 Likes

Awesome Job!! They say the first ten days are the hardest! As always take it day by day a healthier and happier life is what your going to get that’s what they told me at my first meeting and how right they’ve been 15 days and not looking back!!

1 Like

Yea congratulations and keep it up

1 Like